FCP .5/1 9 handedvillain has limp/3-bet QQ and is your typical bad playerRISE is SB with K :) Q :) PF: UTG calls, button calls, RISE raises, BB calls, UTG calls, button callsFlop: (8 SB) 10 :D 3 :D 7 :D RISE bets, BB folds, UTG folds, button callsTurn: (5 BB) Q :club: RISE bets, button callsRiver: (7 BB)7 :) RISE bets...good? bad? for some reason this bet was a tougher decision than it looks here to me...

actuary, you want him to bet a missed flush draw? how much more profitable is that than getting value from 10x or Qx or 7x or something?

Well, theres no value in getting called/raised by 7x here.But, I like bet/calling the river, esp against bad players.
ha typo, i dont think the board paired. if it did it was the 10 which would made it a harder bet on the river. one of those 7s should be an 8 or 3 or something

b/c sucks (as in, really tough)that's one big reason I like c/c here. I'd hate to be raised.The 7 pairing, being 2nd pair on the flop is a bad card, imo, because villain may be less likely to have raised with 7x on flop.