What do you guys think about the healing powers of the island? Interesting huh!
I picked up on it when she was talking to the healer. He said some places hace special powers, be it magnetic or something. There is definately a magnetic force in the island somewhere near the hatch. Good to see Michael back.
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, my Tivo screwed me again, What happened at the end when Michael got the gun? He killed Anna Lucia and someone else? Can someone fill me in? Did he say why?

Ok, my Tivo screwed me again, What happened at the end when Michael got the gun? He killed Anna Lucia and someone else? Can someone fill me in? Did he say why?
Michael shot Ana Lucia. Libby came in, and he whirled around and shot her, and it looked like an accident. Then he opened up Henry's room and shot himself in the arm/shoulder so it looked like Henry did it when he was trying to escape.

Some LOST tidbits from the last show.Jack's Half-SisterIn "Two for the Road", a drunken Christian Shephard visits a house late at night. There, he argues with an australian accented woman. Christian demands to see his daughter. So, it sounds like Jack has a half-sister in Sydney.http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x20/woman.jpgHanso CommercialTowards the end of "Two for the Road", a television commercial for The Hanso Foundation aired. This is the launch of the official web-game titled "The Lost Experience" in the USA. The commercial included a phone number, 1-877-HANSORG. http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x20/hansoCommercial.jpgAna / Jack / Sawyer connectionIn "Two for the Road", we find out that Christian Shephard, Jack's father, invites Ana-Lucia to go with him to Sydney as a bodyguard. In Sydney, Sawyer bumps into the car Ana-Lucia and Christian are sitting in outside the bar where Jack and Christian soon meet. This is a unique, three person connection in LOST.http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x20/sawyerAnaChristian.jpg

ARE YOU F@@@@KIN KIDDING ME! ANA LUCIA & LIBBY KILLED BY MICHAEL!
that's what you get when you get drunk and get a dui outside the show...I can't imagine the producers sending any clearer of a message to the folks on the show....
that's what you get when you get drunk and get a dui outside the show...I can't imagine the producers sending any clearer of a message to the folks on the show....
The producers and Michelle Rodriguez said today on Good Morning America, this episode was taped months ago and Michelle knew she was being killed off the show last year. She apparently signed a 1 year deal.
Ana / Jack / Sawyer connectionIn "Two for the Road", we find out that Christian Shephard, Jack's father, invites Ana-Lucia to go with him to Sydney as a bodyguard. In Sydney, Sawyer bumps into the car Ana-Lucia and Christian are sitting in outside the bar where Jack and Christian soon meet. This is a unique, three person connection in LOST.
I got the impression this was right before the Sawyer/JackDaddy conversation in "Outlaws" (from season 1).

Regarding Jack's half-sister....I believe that would be Claire.Has anyone here checked out thehansofoundation.com site after calling the number. Pretty interesting stuff. I can give passwords and such if needed.Libby is starting a new pilot here pretty soon so she was only signed on for the year. Same with Ana. She didn't want to be tied into a long series and only wanted it to be a year contract.

Regarding Jack's half-sister....I believe that would be Claire.Has anyone here checked out thehansofoundation.com site after calling the number. Pretty interesting stuff. I can give passwords and such if needed.Libby is starting a new pilot here pretty soon so she was only signed on for the year. Same with Ana. She didn't want to be tied into a long series and only wanted it to be a year contract.
Sure, post the passwords - that would be helpful.We'll have to see whether Libby is dead as she was carrying some stuff so you couldn't tell if she was just hurt or killed. Also, she never got a backstory like all the other "tailies" and it would stink if they didn't explain what she was doing at that mental institution that Hurley was at.

This was one of the best episodes yet and it wasn't even the season finale. Over all I think we are going to find out that they are all dead... sounds weird but its my theory and I am sticking to it :club:

Its www.thehansofoundation.org not .com
You know what is odd. I thought about this in the shower last night. I was like..crap! I think I posted com and not org. How pathetic is that!? :club:

I'm seriously not lying about this(or braggin, well kinda), but before the whole purgatory thing came out, I was 100% sure the island was purgatory. This was by episode 5 of season 1! If you don't believe me, ask my grandma :club: . Now that everyone thinks they're in purgatory, I bet they change the storyline to something else. I'm pretty good at noticing when people are dead. When I saw the Sixth Sense, I had no idea there was a twist, but in the first few minutes after the robber came in I knew Bruce Willis was dead. That is why the Sixth Sense is my LEAST favorite movie of all time. And I hate that freakin director, he hasn't made one halfway decent movie. The one movie that really surprised me at the end was Fight Club. I had asolutely no idea what was coming, so kudos to the director there, and anti-kudos to jay ngashasdbash

I'm pretty sure the producers and creators of the show have said the island wasnt purgatory from the first season. The best part of the show is how many storylines are going at once and will no doubt all come to a head on the season finale. From what I read a while ago, we are supposed to learn why the plane crashed by the end of this season but that may have changed. My guess would be that the penultimate eposide of the season will be the main characters getting ready to confront the others, and the finale will be the reveal that Michael is working with the Others to get his son back and there will be multiple deaths.

I'm pretty sure the producers and creators of the show have said the island wasnt purgatory from the first season. The best part of the show is how many storylines are going at once and will no doubt all come to a head on the season finale. From what I read a while ago, we are supposed to learn why the plane crashed by the end of this season but that may have changed. My guess would be that the penultimate eposide of the season will be the main characters getting ready to confront the others, and the finale will be the reveal that Michael is working with the Others to get his son back and there will be multiple deaths.
Actually by seeing the two previews for Wednesdays ep it will be about Michael and Walt. I have heard rumors that the last ep this season will deal mostly about Desmond.