Entertainment Weekly's review for I beleive the rest of the season, even though it makes it sound like just the episode coming on Wednesday:"I'm not going to screw around. It's good. Really good. Like season-one, stuff-gets-answered, can't-wait-for-the-next-episode good. To recap: Ben is bleeding out on the table. Jack is demanding the release of Kate and Sawyer. And the fan base is demanding some frickin' forward movement. Well, how aout the full-on Juliette backstory? Information about how the Others ended up on the Island? Super-creepy Dharma experiment sequences? Yeah. You know you want it. And by the end, you'll be begging for more. Well, that, and praying that this isn't just another tease from a show that always seems to start strong out of the gate."

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad its later so i can get home and workout before it comes on at night (9 o clock for me). Also i love all the lost forums and threads that are all over the place after an episode..makes work more fun the next day

Entertainment Weekly's review for I beleive the rest of the season, even though it makes it sound like just the episode coming on Wednesday:"I'm not going to screw around. It's good. Really good. Like season-one, stuff-gets-answered, can't-wait-for-the-next-episode good. To recap: Ben is bleeding out on the table. Jack is demanding the release of Kate and Sawyer. And the fan base is demanding some frickin' forward movement. Well, how aout the full-on Juliette backstory? Information about how the Others ended up on the Island? Super-creepy Dharma experiment sequences? Yeah. You know you want it. And by the end, you'll be begging for more. Well, that, and praying that this isn't just another tease from a show that always seems to start strong out of the gate."
sounds great. i think the others back stories will be awesome

great episode-it was a very interesting backstory about Juliet and how she got 'recruited' to become an other.also, its awesome to see Alex helping the good guys because her mom is cool. its also weird to know that her 'dad' is the main guy while her mom is Rousseau

I'm not reading anything 'cause I just started Season 1 on DVD.I dunno...I like the show but no addictive effects yet. What do you guys find so appealing about Lost?

I'm not reading anything 'cause I just started Season 1 on DVD.I dunno...I like the show but no addictive effects yet. What do you guys find so appealing about Lost?
There are just soooo many twists and turns in the whole show. Every episode is something new and interesting, what episode are you on in the first season?
There are just soooo many twists and turns in the whole show. Every episode is something new and interesting, what episode are you on in the first season?
I'm on the 5th disc so what's that? umm...like the 17th or 18th episode. Don't get me wrong. It's interesting enough but I find Sopranos to be about the same. The last 3 stories (Sawyer, Korean dude, and Hurley) kind've leveled me up so I hope it keeps going.
I'm on the 5th disc so what's that? umm...like the 17th or 18th episode. Don't get me wrong. It's interesting enough but I find Sopranos to be about the same. The last 3 stories (Sawyer, Korean dude, and Hurley) kind've leveled me up so I hope it keeps going.
The thing that got me was how much they were all around each other before they crashed. Pay attention to the flashbacks, and you'll see a lot of the characters were indirectly in contact with one another before they got on the plane. I like it because it's well written, well acted, and it isn't like any other show on television. You never know what will happen next, and you are always left with more questions than answers. I like the interactive aspect too. It's kind of like what Heroes is doing. Lost has set up various websites for Oceanic Airlines, The Hanso Foundation, and lots others. I don't want to spoil it for you, but keep watching.

Ben and Rousseau? She was preggers before being shipwrecked ... that Ben sure gets around! Love how he wakes up during surgery and immediately takes control.Isn't Carl an other? Are they not bringing the enemy into their own camp? I know they had a deal with Alex to get him "out", but I was surprised they actually took him after Alex realized she had to stay.Good recap episode before too .... expecting same old, same old, but having Producers on explaing stuff in their own words brought a little something new. Also really made it sound like they were going back to the meat of the show, the original characters and all the mysteries surrounding them.

The thing that got me was how much they were all around each other before they crashed. Pay attention to the flashbacks, and you'll see a lot of the characters were indirectly in contact with one another before they got on the plane. I like it because it's well written, well acted, and it isn't like any other show on television. You never know what will happen next, and you are always left with more questions than answers. I like the interactive aspect too. It's kind of like what Heroes is doing. Lost has set up various websites for Oceanic Airlines, The Hanso Foundation, and lots others. I don't want to spoil it for you, but keep watching.
I have a buddy who says what I'm watching is as good as it gets and that the other seasons pale in comparison.Agree? Disagree?
I have a buddy who says what I'm watching is as good as it gets and that the other seasons pale in comparison.Agree? Disagree?
Definitely agree ... however, now that they're talking about ending the show at some point in the not so distant future, I think it will ramp up again and give us some "closure" on all the different storylines.
i originally started watching this only because of Dominic Monagahn. I was a big LoTR fan and i saw him in this show so i watched. I think the thing that got be addicted was how good the stories were. Polar bears on an island, other people on this island, their backstories are all connected...it was just real good.
Sort of agree. Season 2 kind of drags a little, but it gets a big boost from some of the new characters. Season 3 started off incredibly slow, but based off of last night's episode, it's going to pick up and could easily rival Season 1.
I don't remember exactly what happened in which season, but I thought season 2 was a LOT better than season 1. ---------->> Not a spoiler: Have you gotten to Hurley's back-story yet? Not that that was necessarily the best episode, but I just remember what happened after that. Also, last night's episode was pretty awesome I thought.
I don't remember exactly what happened in which season, but I thought season 2 was a LOT better than season 1. ---------->> Not a spoiler: Have you gotten to Hurley's back-story yet? Not that that was necessarily the best episode, but I just remember what happened after that. Also, last night's episode was pretty awesome I thought.
hurley's backstory is pretty interesting. I like most of the back stories. the first Mr. Eko episode was amazing, i wasn't as impressed with the one from this season. I also love Sawyer's backstories. Jack's sometimes gets a little boring but i generally like them all a little bit.
Okay, I just finished the first season. Pretty good.So yeah, I got the back story to Hurley and them numbers. Actually, I found this to be the most interesting since I like numbers myself. I like how the hatch had the number too.I had a 7th disc in the set and thought it was more episodes that showed what's in the hatch but it was bonus material so I guess I have to wait until I can borrow Season 2 off somebody.I don't want to know too much but I want to ask this one question. Do they ever actually see and fight the "others"? Or is this a bad question to ask?

Good episode but they telegraphed what was going to happen to Juliette's ex. I thought of Final Destination (can't remember if it was 1 or 2) when Juliette made that comment to the recruiters from that biotech company about her ex (that guy has been a character actor in so many shows but I don't know his name).Next week's preview looked good

*****Possible Spoiler Warning***********My prediction is that the island is an illegal medical testing facility. ***********end Spoiler warning****************

Okay, I just finished the first season. Pretty good.So yeah, I got the back story to Hurley and them numbers. Actually, I found this to be the most interesting since I like numbers myself. I like how the hatch had the number too.I had a 7th disc in the set and thought it was more episodes that showed what's in the hatch but it was bonus material so I guess I have to wait until I can borrow Season 2 off somebody.I don't want to know too much but I want to ask this one question. Do they ever actually see and fight the "others"? Or is this a bad question to ask?
Just get through season 2 and you'll be set.