Deposit/withdrawal Options

In the past few weeks, I have considered depositing money thru FCP, but I noticed FCP offers only a few deposit/withdrawal options which don't include one of the most popular ones, epassporte. Epassporte is used by all other online poker sites that I play on as it is very convenient. It allows for credit card funding(which is very popular and convenient). As I am a U.S. resident but am currently overseas, epassporte is the only deposit/withdrawal option I use for my online poker. Could FCP consider adding epassporte as a cashier option? Or r there any other deposit/withdrawal options that would be convenient for me...I am in China and using e-checks or neteller is not an option for me unless this is possible for me. Also, checks r not very convenient either because with China banks checks take 30 days to clear. Tks

In the past few weeks, I have considered depositing money thru FCP, but I noticed FCP offers only a few deposit/withdrawal options which don't include one of the most popular ones, epassporte. Epassporte is used by all other online poker sites that I play on as it is very convenient. It allows for credit card funding(which is very popular and convenient). As I am a U.S. resident but am currently overseas, epassporte is the only deposit/withdrawal option I use for my online poker. Could FCP consider adding epassporte as a cashier option? Or r there any other deposit/withdrawal options that would be convenient for me...I am in China and using e-checks or neteller is not an option for me unless this is possible for me. Also, checks r not very convenient either because with China banks checks take 30 days to clear. Tks
We are in the process of adding more funding options and epassporte is one of the methods under consideration. I'm not sure when it will be available though.
We are in the process of adding more funding options and epassporte is one of the methods under consideration. I'm not sure when it will be available though.
Tks, Hope to see epassporte as a funding/withdrawal option soon. Hopefully when more funding options are added, FCP will post in general poker important topics section as I rarely check this FCP poker room area. Tks