Heaven!?!

You can't put a label on Christians. FOOSE1 is a christian . . . so he must think this way . . . because it is "typical of christians" to think this way. That is just wrong my friend.
i didn't put a label on you - all i did was point out that a christian calling reincarnation a (logically) "silly concept" fits into a typical pattern of christian behavior (double standard).
For you to say that my double standard way of thinking was "typical of christians" is one of generalization and seperation based on my faith . . . which is bigotry by definition plain and simple.
how is making an observation about behavior frequently displayed by christians (including you above) bigotry? nice persecution complex you have there.
i didn't put a label on you - all i did was point out that a christian calling reincarnation a (logically) "silly concept" fits into a typical pattern of christian behavior (double standard).how is making an observation about behavior frequently displayed by christians (including you above) bigotry? nice persecution complex you have there.
Nice avoidance to your actions YOU have there . . . :club:
i didn't put a label on you - all i did was point out that a christian calling reincarnation a (logically) "silly concept" fits into a typical pattern of christian behavior (double standard).
actually since the bible says we suffer 1 death it isnt silly at all to not believe in reincarnation...sorryHebrews 9:27 "And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment"
actually since the bible says we suffer 1 death it isnt silly at all to not believe in reincarnation...sorry
duh, this has nothing to do with the bible. this has to do with christians trying to refute other beliefs using logic while not applying the same standard to their own belief. if foose had simply stated that reincarnation can't be true because it contradicts the bible i wouldn't have opened my mouth.
Nice avoidance to your actions YOU have there . . . :club:
i think you've got that backwards, but since you put a smiley i won't argue further lol.

FOOSE1 if you want to belittle other religious beliefs by calliing them "silly concept", then don't wine when your religion is belittled too. As far as I knew we believe in the religious things we believe in due to faith, not logic.crowTrobot its an unfair statement. I have seen many politicans, teachers, parents, not to mention people of different faith have double standards in their logic. Your statement shows a prejudice towards christians. If your going to say "well I've observed many christians who have that behavoir", then your opening a door in which anyone can be mocked because of observations.

crowTrobot its an unfair statement.
it's not unfair at all if i observe christians doing it more than people of any other group or belief (much more actually). feel free to disagree, but enough with this prejudice nonsense.