Limping With Aa Utg From Now On!

Good God no way. You cant lose a whole lot of equity by adding a player, or two. You're not talking family pot, but not 5 or 6 people either. You can get a bigger payday out of 2 people than you can 1 obviously. That is IF you can get both to call, or raise with a worse hand, or do something ideal with a worse hand post flop. Wich is why it is totally fine to limp with it SOMETIMES.In all reality AA has got a 33% stake going into a flop 5 handed. So it's gonna make money regardless. That's 5 handed! Think of all the jack a couple of people will put in there with top or mid pair depending on the level.Bottom line is, and this is easy, it's real tough to misplay bullets PREFLOP. Flops can move the world if you give it a big enough lever.
This is what my assumption would be. I don't play NL. I'm the donkey overplaying my TPTK. I just wanted to see if the mindset was similar to LHE in that regard.- Zach

if i open limp and that doesn't throw flags out to ppl that i have a hand then they aren't paying attention.i always think that it looks fishy though when i limp with AA in ep cause I always raise when i enter the pot.thus, i rarely rarely rarely rarely ever limip raise AA, unless there is a total maniac I want to isolate.mehit really comes down to how your table too though. if your table is weak/passive and no one raises preflop often then you need to get in there and raise it up.- Jordan

I've done this a few times to lower my variance with aces and only aces. If I'm lucky enough to get AA UTG, or UTG+1, I'll limp with 'em and hope someone raises. A few other conditions have to be there too, like I notice people ready to raise or I'm seated next to a few maniacs (which in the games I play there are plenty of) and I know they're raising with a ton of marginal hands. After the raise gets back to me, I'll reraise big, usually 6-10 times his raise. I accomplish two things with this, one, I'll narrow the field to hopefully get it heads up or against two players to make it more likely to get my aces to hold up.It's not a perfect stragedy, but it's the only one I know that I'll let myself to limp preflop with aces.

I play a lot of 1 2 nl or .50 1 but anytime someone limp reraises its almost like putting up a sign that says I have aces or kings. It really is an obvious play that works out sometimes but more often than not I think your better off just raising. If you raise with a lot of different hands like suited connectors or whatever then you may get reraised and thats really the best you can ask for right. If not then at least you cut down the field, I will do it occasionaly though.