Important, Please Read

Prima Screws people overI have yet to deal with Prima and all of their skins, but supposedly this goes on a lot. If you have any money there, take it off now, if you don't, don't ever get enticed towards the site because of a sweet Rakeback deal. I really recomend that everyone boycotts the site for their own safety
Prima Screws people overI have yet to deal with Prima and all of their skins, but supposedly this goes on a lot. If you have any money there, take it off now, if you don't, don't ever get enticed towards the site because of a sweet Rakeback deal. I really recomend that everyone boycotts the site for their own safety
that is some scary stuff. if i had any money in prima, i'd strongly consider removing it. i don't however, since their support is so crappy, my Royal Vegas account was locked (with $9 in it) and I've never been able to find out my username/password so I could sign up to others.

this is bizarre.how can they just lock accounts up?I play on prima a lot. I solely play their hu games. I dropped 2k outta my account the beginning of this month, but I'm now sitting again with an amount of money that is meaningful to me, $1500, and would be quite upset if they "closed" my account outta no where. Poker is my job right now so bleh, I need the money for this summer especially...This sucks cause they have great rake back and the head up games I play there are great as well.Anyone else have problems at this site? I really don't understand how poker sites can just lock up accounts like this, it doesn't make any sense to me....- Jordan

Yeah, read some of the thread, the problem was resolved.
I read the whole thing before I put it up. Did you not read the response that they gave, it was obscenely ambigous and was essentially them saying that he only got his money back because he is a high profile online player and a known poster at 2+2. There is some very scary wording in their resolution letter to him

I'm taking out $877.I'm paranoid and I don't even know why I am. I shouldn't be. I havn't done anything wrong. But now I am paranoid.Hopefully this just goes smoothly. I really don't want to quit that site, but man, if they just lock up accounts like this...I don't see how I can be comfortable there.And I really don't see how the higher rollers could be either at that site.bleh.- Jordan

I made a thread about this like last september....same thing happened to me.
one of my first threads here was about that site. and i remember your thread too party. and i talked about my thread in that as well.i ft the 100k there and it took my months to get my money.edit: sorry about that guys my troubles werent on the prima network. it was on the site called the gaming club. but i had the same problems it took me months and i mean months to get my money. and i got every kind of run around imaginable. so yeah dont play on the gaming club either.
i ft the 100k there and it took my months to get my money.
I just want to say that if any FCP'er has a problem like this on Prima, they should let us know here. As bad as Gen Pop can be sometimes, we're still a giant forum and can pull some weight. We can get it on 2+2 as well.