Anyone In Town Wanna Play A Hold 'em Tournament?

Date: March 25Location - Pacifica, CATime - 6:00pmBuy-in : $20 + $5Pay out: 1-2 tables=top 3 at 50%, 30%, 20%, 3 tables 45%, 25, 20%, 10%Max of 24 entrantsAlso, I'm using the evite system to automate my registration process. Use the link on my website to register. My website - http://patrick911.tripod.com/bapt.htmEvite registration page - http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/patho@pacbell.net/bapt4--Patrick

rake=illegalcheck the laws
Check the About Us page before you make judgement.All money goes back to the players.Here I'll make it easy for you guys - http://patrick911.tripod.com/baptfaq.htmActually, wait let me make it even easier.Pasted from the website itself:"Q: What is it?A: It is basically a toned down version of the WPT. With a lower buy-in and closer to home.Q: Well, what else is there? Are there any extra perks?A: There will be more variety in games. Not just No Limit Texas Hold 'em. In fact some events will even be mixed games.Q: Who is eligible to join/play?A: Anyone who is 21 years of age or older. (Age limit is because of some of the prizes.)Q: Why this organization was started?A: To give local players a chance to find more games and get more practice. Also, for a chance for members to participate in a WPT event.Q: How does it pay for a WPT event?A: A fee is to be collected from each tournament and is to be used for cash and prizes. I'm going to be a little more conservative and say that it will more than likely be a prize that pays for a satellite to a WPT event. A leaderboard point system will be used to determine winner of prize(s). The point system will factor in buy-in, number of entrants, and placing in tournament."

Also, I want you to know, I do not make dime off of this. In fact, I've paid for most of the equipment myself , such as the chips and button, or borrowed them from friends to use such as the table tops. I even had people donate decks of cards to use because the ones we were using were starting to become really worn. I actually end up paying to host these things. I just do it cause I like to play.

Dude, if you wanna play so bad throw down 50 bones in an FCP account. (Is that spam?)Seems a little crazy to me that 24 people are showing up to win some money and you are taking $120 out of the prize pool.Do you lube it up before you stick it in them or what?out

Dude, if you wanna play so bad throw down 50 bones in an FCP account. (Is that spam?)Seems a little crazy to me that 24 people are showing up to win some money and you are taking $120 out of the prize pool.Do you lube it up before you stick it in them or what?out
Do you guys even pay attention?
All money goes back to the players.
I actually lose money when I host these things.