I Need An Ego Boost

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final 14 of a $55 mtt on party. LHE.Tournament #636139, come rail if you like.EDIT: Now at the Final 16 of a $55 NLHE on party 3:17 cst.Tournament #638748EDIT: Now closing in on FT of $50 O8 tournament on Stars. Tourney #22379984EDIT: 2nd in chips final 19 of 9k guarantee on Tilt.EDIT: Chip lead of 19k guarantee on tilt.EDIT: Chip lead of 12500k on tilt (69+7), 11 left.EDIT: 2nd in chips of $200 HORSE on Tilt.EDIT: Final 12 of 40k guarantee on Party ($109)
TEACH ME!

You must be addicted to tournaments these days. I guess you gotta play a lot of them to start seeing some results though. What I hate about them is that they take a lot of my concentration, more so than cash games and it feels like a waste of time whenever I don't make it deep.

You must be addicted to tournaments these days. I guess you gotta play a lot of them to start seeing some results though. What I hate about them is that they take a lot of my concentration, more so than cash games and it feels like a waste of time whenever I don't make it deep.
Yea Im trying a little experiment. For the last few months Ive played about 60% tourneys and 40% cash games. The results have been good so far, but it can get brutal at times. It does take alot of concentration, and it can be upsetting, but the payoffs can be very nice.Im planning on playing a bunch of tourneys until the WSOP, and I will see what happens after that. However, when Im vegas for the WSOP I will be playing alot of mixed cash games as well. I hear the 75 150 games during the Series are juicyyyyyyy.

Final table of $100 LHE tourney that I accidentally entered.Tourney # 700502 about 4th in chips but lost a big pot right before ft.

noone cares donk...hoosier if you post last 4 posts on thread you suck at lifebtw " i need an ego boost" sorry go seek out your boy toy
you are the biggest fucktard on the planet.i do not honestly know how you have survived this long on this earth, but i'm estimating that it won't be long till someone get sick of you and kills you, or you do something real genius and kill yourself.why god has mercy on idiots like you is simply beyond me.
Oh my bad im on the east coast as well but my comprehension of time Zones is skewed due to vodka and beer
it's all good. :club: 14 minutes left and i'm on my way home.