The Story Of The Craziest Sng In History.

Once upon a time there was a regular poker player we'll call him Joe who decided he was gonna play a few 20+2 sngs on stars. Joe sat down at one table and on the 3rd hand he picked up KK. Much to his delight the player in first postion made a large raise of 6x the BB. Joe decided he would re raise to 400 after the re raise the player in first position thought for a second and then went all in and the player with KK quickly pushed all in as well only to see AA and he was quickly elminated. This was a bad start to his day. Joe decided he would sign up for another sng which went very smoothly and he took it down with little effort. Finally he decided he would play one more SnG. He played a few hands and got his stack to around 2500 chips grinding out small pots finally he picked up A10 in the cutoff he raised 3x the BB and got called by the BB. the flop came A10 5. Joe was happy with this flop so he bet out 3/4 of the pot and got a call the turn came a second A. Joe thought for a second and realized the the other player in the pot was fairly tight and Joe thought thtat there was a good chance he had the fourth ace Joe put in another bet about the size of the pot and he got another call. The turn was a great card for joe a second 5. Joe was fairly certain that this player was on an ace so Joe went all in knowing he wouldn't be able to get away from this hand if he had an ace Joe was correct the player turned up an ace and Joe had a stack of around 5000 chips now. Joe stole a few blinds and got caught a few times, but his stack stayed around 5000 until he picked up 77 on the button with 5 players remaining. A player in middle position who was also very tight raised to 3x the BB Joe just called fearing an overpair. The flop came 7 43 and Joe was very happy especially when the player in MP bet out for the size of the pot. Joe decided to slow play and raise the bet on the turn. The turn came a 6 Joe wasn't worried as he knew this player would not have raised preflop with a 5 in his hand. The player in MP bet out again and Joe decided that he was deep enough that he would be forced to call so Joe raised all in. Joe was right the player had QQ but it wasn't to be the river was a 5 putting a stright on the board. A few hands later Joe called an all in with JJ only to have another player turn up KK. Joe was now down to about 3000 chips about an average stack. Joe watched countless all ins and suckouts there were 5 players left for a good 30 minutes finally the blinds started to force the action Joe picked up QQ in late position seeing that the player in the BB only had 1300 chips in the BB with the blinds 200/400 Joe put in 1500 chips he was quickly called by the BB with KK and Joe was now down to about 1300 chips. Then Joe picked up A9 on the button and pushed all in again and was called by AK but was lucky enough to spike an 9 on the flop after this Joe watched a few more suckouts and then the finally got down to 3 players. Joe picked up QQ in the BB and raised to 3x the BB. Joe got called by the button. The flop came A Q X and Joe decided he would check hoping his opponent had an A his opponent checked right behind him. Joe bet out 3/4 of the pot on the turn and was quickly raised by his opponent and Joe quickly went all in and was quickly called his opponent turned up the one hand that could beat him AA. Joe couldn't believe it. But then out of no where that magic lady came to Joe's rescue on the river. He had spiked the case Q to knock out the other player who proceeded to go nuts. Joe was sympathetic to him. Joe was now heads up with a 12000 to 1500 chip lead. the first hand Joe had A6 and went all in and was called by 10 9 but the other player spiked a 9 on the river. The other player won a few more pots and Joe now only had a 7500 to 6000 chip advantage. Joe limped in with 56 and the flop came 9 6 3. Joe bet out about half the pot to see where he was at and got called the turn came 6 and before Joe could bet the other player bet out half the pot Joe called the river was a K the other player checked and Joe went all in and was called by the other player with 9 3 and that is the story of the Craziest SnG in history.

Once upon a time there was a regular poker player we'll call him Joe who decided he was gonna play a few 20+2 sngs on stars. Joe sat down at one table and on the 3rd hand he picked up KK. Much to his delight the player in first postion made a large raise of 6x the BB. Joe decided he would re raise to 400 after the re raise the player in first position thought for a second and then went all in and the player with KK quickly pushed all in as well only to see AA and he was quickly elminated. This was a bad start to his day. Joe decided he would sign up for another sng which went very smoothly and he took it down with little effort. Finally he decided he would play one more SnG. He played a few hands and got his stack to around 2500 chips grinding out small pots finally he picked up A10 in the cutoff he raised 3x the BB and got called by the BB. the flop came A10 5. Joe was happy with this flop so he bet out 3/4 of the pot and got a call the turn came a second A. Joe thought for a second and realized the the other player in the pot was fairly tight and Joe thought thtat there was a good chance he had the fourth ace Joe put in another bet about the size of the pot and he got another call. The turn was a great card for joe a second 5. Joe was fairly certain that this player was on an ace so Joe went all in knowing he wouldn't be able to get away from this hand if he had an ace Joe was correct the player turned up an ace and Joe had a stack of around 5000 chips now. Joe stole a few blinds and got caught a few times, but his stack stayed around 5000 until he picked up 77 on the button with 5 players remaining. A player in middle position who was also very tight raised to 3x the BB Joe just called fearing an overpair. The flop came 7 43 and Joe was very happy especially when the player in MP bet out for the size of the pot. Joe decided to slow play and raise the bet on the turn. The turn came a 6 Joe wasn't worried as he knew this player would not have raised preflop with a 5 in his hand. The player in MP bet out again and Joe decided that he was deep enough that he would be forced to call so Joe raised all in. Joe was right the player had QQ but it wasn't to be the river was a 5 putting a stright on the board. A few hands later Joe called an all in with JJ only to have another player turn up KK. Joe was now down to about 3000 chips about an average stack. Joe watched countless all ins and suckouts there were 5 players left for a good 30 minutes finally the blinds started to force the action Joe picked up QQ in late position seeing that the player in the BB only had 1300 chips in the BB with the blinds 200/400 Joe put in 1500 chips he was quickly called by the BB with KK and Joe was now down to about 1300 chips. Then Joe picked up A9 on the button and pushed all in again and was called by AK but was lucky enough to spike an 9 on the flop after this Joe watched a few more suckouts and then the finally got down to 3 players. Joe picked up QQ in the BB and raised to 3x the BB. Joe got called by the button. The flop came A Q X and Joe decided he would check hoping his opponent had an A his opponent checked right behind him. Joe bet out 3/4 of the pot on the turn and was quickly raised by his opponent and Joe quickly went all in and was quickly called his opponent turned up the one hand that could beat him AA. Joe couldn't believe it. But then out of no where that magic lady came to Joe's rescue on the river. He had spiked the case Q to knock out the other player who proceeded to go nuts. Joe was sympathetic to him. Joe was now heads up with a 12000 to 1500 chip lead. the first hand Joe had A6 and went all in and was called by 10 9 but the other player spiked a 9 on the river. The other player won a few more pots and Joe now only had a 7500 to 6000 chip advantage. Joe limped in with 56 and the flop came 9 6 3. Joe bet out about half the pot to see where he was at and got called the turn came 6 and before Joe could bet the other player bet out half the pot Joe called the river was a K the other player checked and Joe went all in and was called by the other player with 9 3 and that is the story of the Craziest SnG in history.
One word... paragraphs!

so??You sucked out on some people, some people sucked out on you. Isn't that a typical part of poker?Or is there some other point to this story? That you won 2 out 3 sit n gos and only lost the third becuase your kings ran into aces?

Jebus. I couldn't read that crap. I get a few lines down and realized I skipped a line because there are no paragaphs - No more trying to do that... my eyes feel like I just woke up...

Matt Damon

Did anyone else read for about ten minutes before they realized the story was going nowhere only to skip down a few lines and confirm that it really wasn't going anywhere? It was like watching the movie Titanic.

tp/mm
tp/mm
Wow. You took an unoriginal, played out joke, and used it in a thread that was already a page long. Not only that, you quoted the ridiculously long OP to make sure to take up extra space and annoy everybody in the process. This is my nomination for Post of the Day.
Wow. You took an unoriginal, played out joke, and used it in a thread that was already a page long. Not only that, you quoted the ridiculously long OP to make sure to take up extra space and annoy everybody in the process. This is my nomination for Post of the Day.
You...I just read this post...and all of a sudden a song popped into my head.If I should stay, I would only be in your way. So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way. And I will always love you. I will always love you. You, my darling you. Hmm. Bittersweet memories that is all I'm taking with me. So, goodbye. Please, don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. (Instrumental solo...on recorder because that's all I can play) I hope life treats you kind And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. And I wish to you, joy and happiness. But above all this, I wish you love. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I will always love you. I will always love you. I will always love you. I, I will always love you. You, darling, I love you. Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.
You...I just read this post...and all of a sudden a song popped into my head.(Instrumental solo...on recorder because that's all I can play)
BAHAHAHAHA! So classy. I'm not gonna lie. It's been lonesome around here. What have you been up to?
BAHAHAHAHA! So classy. I'm not gonna lie. It's been lonesome around here. What have you been up to?
You know...I've actually been pretty busy. Two weekends ago my brother, sister in law, and cousin were in town staying with me. This past weekend I went up to San Diego for both WBC semifinal games and a weekend of fun with my high school buddies...highlights included steaks at 4am, two lost wallets, one very ugly but persistant stripper, etc. This weekend I get the apartment all to myself while the girlfriend is in Michigan...then next weekend I'm going up to Chicago.Work's the same, but you know I'm spending most of the free time over at (shhhh) nwp. I check in every now and again to see if you or one of the other old timers is involved in a thread.How about you? How did everything work out with the lady situation?