Can We Have A "rail Me..." Forum?

Honestly, when I first started checking out the FCP forum I just never had the time to view anything except for General 'cause it already has so many topics. I just don't have time to surf every corner of FCP.That was the case then and it's the case now...General is where everyone generally goes.If you had a question and actually posted it in the proper sub-forum you'd be better off finding it yourself than waiting for a reply.

Honestly, when I first started checking out the FCP forum I just never had the time to view anything except for General 'cause it already has so many topics. I just don't have time to surf every corner of FCP.That was the case then and it's the case now...General is where everyone generally goes.If you had a question and actually posted it in the proper sub-forum you'd be better off finding it yourself than waiting for a reply.
I visit strategy about every other day. I'd visit it more if there were more new threads there to see. I visit online poker occassionally and Daniel's blog forum occassionally as well when I think there's a particularly interesting blog.I suspect that people visit the forums that interest them. I wanted to get feedback on who has an interest in reading "come rail me" on a minutely basis. I do have an interest in reading these, but probably not on a per-minute basis. I'd like to view them in a group with other topics on how other members are doing at the tables.
But 99% of the time that I come to the General Forum, its to read news about poker topics and its players
There is a seperate forum for "Poker News", so perhaps you should leave the FT threads in general and read/post about poker news in the "Poker News" forum instead of wanting to create ANOTHER sub-forum.Oh yeah..and I counted all the "rail me" threads on the front page on General...and I counted two. I don't see how that's that big of a problem........
I visit strategy about every other day. I'd visit it more if there were more new threads there to see. I visit online poker occassionally and Daniel's blog forum occassionally as well when I think there's a particularly interesting blog.I suspect that people visit the forums that interest them. I wanted to get feedback on who has an interest in reading "come rail me" on a minutely basis. I do have an interest in reading these, but probably not on a per-minute basis. I'd like to view them in a group with other topics on how other members are doing at the tables.
1) You posted this here to get the most response, just like people who post rail me threads want. Sounds like a double standard to me.2) The essence of a rail me thread is to get as many users in real time, as final tables generally don't last too long. I know I wouldn't go to a final table forum and times when I've been browsing general, I've caught some really good final tables by FCPers.I do hear what you're saying, but I also don't see how these threads hinder your use of the forum too much.