$6k Gur. Double Stack

me too
You're in as KappaKid? Ut o, illegal activity. J/KWhat are ya in as? AKo twice already. One time raised on button, got the blinds. Next time raised, got min raised flop came 663. Folded2715

3280I've had a couple of hands so farAK twice99 twiceMade some on money with 99 when I bet out when I flopped top setEdit: Won some chipees with KK3790

I'm sitting at doublemeup's table right now. Playing under "steamy mctilt." Not such action so far, but holding steady.Scott
Oh thats you? Nice. Good LuckTon of pps early, barely any action.KK twice99 twice66 twice554477I've flopped 2 sets and with KK, it was two harmless boards but not too much action. Can't complain though, I'm picking up chips. 4680

Dealer: You have been dealt [9s Ah]Dealer: Celtic Glide foldsDealer: ActionMaxen foldsDealer: sobhlo foldsDealer: steamy mctilt foldsDealer: stagmatta55 foldsDealer: doublemeup1 raises to 325Dealer: V Dawg 12 foldsDealer: KissYourSelf foldsDealer: RoccX calls 225Dealer: The flop is [Qc 9d 4h]Dealer: RoccX bets 350Dealer: doublemeup1 calls 350Dealer: The turn is [8h]Dealer: RoccX bets 1,785, and is all inDealer: doublemeup1 has 15 seconds left to actDealer: doublemeup1 calls 1,785Dealer: RoccX shows [Ts 8s]Dealer: doublemeup1 shows [9s Ah]Dealer: The river is [Ks]Dealer: RoccX shows a pair of EightsDealer: doublemeup1 shows a pair of NinesDealer: doublemeup1 wins the pot (4,970) with a pair of NinesDealer: RoccX stands upDealer: Hand #513831054End of first hour: 6220Ton of big hands, flopping big hands, very little action but the hand above me really was the key.

Was up to 7k early and then my rockets ran into the mighty K7s and a K-K-10 flop.Playing bad, running worse.

Thank God this is a double-stack tourney, because I've been card dead for an hour. I don't think I've lost a contested pot, but I haven't gotten much action for the few decent hands I've had. Right near where I started at 2920 at the break. Only excitement is watching doubleme make a sick call with middle pair. Nice.Scott

Thank God this is a double-stack tourney, because I've been card dead for an hour. I don't think I've lost a contested pot, but I haven't gotten much action for the few decent hands I've had. Right near where I started at 2920 at the break. Only excitement is watching doubleme make a sick call with middle pair. Nice.Scott
yeah I know what you're sayin. The deck has been completely slapping me in the face yet I've managed to only double up. Our table is playing weak/tight so its hard to get chips. The only way is to make a touch call with second pair. :club: Won a monster pot. QQ, raised, 2 callers. Flop: 3 4 6Guy raises my bet on the flop and I think he has 77-1010 so I move in he calls with 99 and I win a monster pot. About time I got some action on one of my big hands. Then had AK, raised UTG, got one call and dude moves all in for 6k so I had to fold, he had QQ vs. JJ. Just made a big bluff. 10705

Not anymore. Got cooleredKK preflop, short stacked moves all in, guy in front of me flat calls, obviously I move all in to isolate and I'm top 10 in chips. Everyone folds back to the guy in front of me who thinks for 10 seconds then calls with AA. It holds up and I'm uber short stacked, try and steal the blinds, get caught, I'm gone. ****in joke. Once again I lose right near the end.

I get KK and i dont even get the option to bet or call...It just folds me. I dont know, maybe I accidentally pressed fold...I make a statement to the table about it and two hands later I get KK again. KK vs. AT and I double.

Im out. AwesomeI lost most of my chips with AdKc. had about 7500. Guy limps in UTG with 300-600. I raise to 1500. board was 6d 9d 8c. Check Check. Turn was the Qd. he bet 2400. I called with the flush draw and two overs. River was a blank 3 he pushed and i folded. Next hand i lost to quad jacks.Good luck bear dub.