• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing sad,i stoped posting for a while and told him about it, and he had similar views, but now i'm back, cuz i slipped, and started posting again,so i need him back soon too. i feel like ....."i'm all out of love, i'm so lost without you, I know you were right believing for so longI 'm all out of love, what am I without youI can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

sadly we're addicted to himWho's sad about it?
i'm not sad about the addiction just that we can't get as much flavor as we used to since he's cutting back the supply of his man lovei hate when people try to be productive with their lives

mind yo muthafckin business robert.Thanks Royal and all my other lovers.Tis true, work says they are now monitoring sites and time on sites. Hope they don't go back and see the three hours a day I was logging on here.F it. Time for a new job anyway.I miss all my gay love attention. I hit on a guy in person the other day just to mix it up and keep in practice.After I blew him, I made it perfectly clear that I'm only internet gay. I don't think he believed me or even heard me while I was gargling his man juice.I miss chatting with a lot of you. And the long cold Florida nights huddled together with only our bodies to keep us warm. That and the bear skin rug.

F the rules F Robert F head of the forum gestapoFCP back to the People
Hey I have started threads about 20 different people. Believe me, I have been told what the rules are. Dont blame me Mr.
Hey I have started threads about 20 different people. Believe me, I have been told what the rules are. Dont blame me Mr.
The rules don't count for me.I'M RON FCKING MEXICOJust so you know.I used to be a bg deal around here. Top of the food chain.Daniel, Smash, me, Royal, then the rest of you
The rules don't count for me.I'M RON FCKING MEXICOJust so you know.I used to be a bg deal around here. Top of the food chain.Daniel, Smash, me, Royal, then the rest of you
Does this hierarchy make you the pitcher and Royal the catcher, or does it just mean you're on top no matter what?
is robert this much of an anal rules *** or is he joking?is robert a ****tard?can ron split his *** like a canadian sausage?
Yes to this one.

I pitch, he pitches. Depends on who drank more and who can stay hard.I think he's joking now, just like I was. Except for the gay stuff. I am serious about that.

FYP
assclownery

hey wtf happened here. im gone for a couple of months and everyone is gone what happened? ohh btw hello ron and royal.. im bowing in youre presence...