It's a not so horrible show. In fact, I think it's the best non-comedic show that Fox has put out in years. Which makes it about the 8th best non-comedy out there.

It's a not so horrible show. In fact, I think it's the best non-comedic show that Fox has put out in years. Which makes it about the 8th best non-comedy out there.
Come on, it's atrocious. It is mostly a blatant Oz rip-off but without any believable characters and a ridicoulos conspiracy-plot mixed in. And all the plot-holes are unbearable.I stopped watching after the 3rd episode and then gave it another shot last week, but it is a really, really, really bad tv-show.
Come on, it's atrocious. It is mostly a blatant Oz rip-off but without any believable characters and a ridicoulos conspiracy-plot mixed in. And all the plot-holes are unbearable.I stopped watching after the 3rd episode and then gave it another shot last week, but it is a really, really, really bad tv-show.
Nothing will ever come close to Oz, but it is watchable.
It's a typical Fox dramatic show, mostly crappy.As for it being an Oz rip off, I disagree. There isn't any explicit violence or sex, which is probably what Oz is best known for. Also, I dont believe Oz had a goal, I think it was just more of a story of prison life.
they have one more year planned but it hasnt been renewed yet
This show pwns from the first episode on...although mondays episode started making the show go in a crazy direction that it doesnt need to be taken. O well i guess ill watch next week and see what develops
This show pwns from the first episode on...although mondays episode started making the show go in a crazy direction that it doesnt need to be taken. O well i guess ill watch next week and see what develops
Did they kill his brother yet? Or did they find a crazy way out?

brother is of course still aliveturns out long lost dad is a spooknext week is a holding pattern - but hopefully an entertaining one where they give you how they wound up in jailyou know the stuff they showed on oz in like 30 seconds :)isn't it funny how this is the only prison depiction that doesn't mention cigarettes at all much less every 30 seconds?

brother is of course still aliveturns out long lost dad is a spooknext week is a holding pattern - but hopefully an entertaining one where they give you how they wound up in jailyou know the stuff they showed on oz in like 30 seconds :)isn't it funny how this is the only prison depiction that doesn't mention gay sex at all much less every 30 seconds?
FYP
heh well actually T-Bag and his pocket would disagree with you
Compared to Oz where they said, "We're gonna F you in the A while you take a shower" and then they did it. It's not quite that bad.Hard to compare the two dramas, but you're forced to.

I would have to say that plot where the Nazi made the drunk driver fall in love with the other guy and then the other guy spurns him and breaks his arms is about the most warped thing i've ever seen in entertainmentbut you really have to compare oz to movies not tv since clearly fox can't compete

Oz is the reason very few prison shows are made, they did it perfectly. Nothing else can compete, you're right.
Seconded.