High Stakes Poker Episode 10

is anyone getting a connection refused problem??EDIT: nvm. it's working now

what program do you guys use to download the episode to watch this...I am computer illiterate and need some in depth instructions....I downloaded the torrent already...
Download BitComet from www.bitcomet.comInstall it and open the the program. Click the "Open" button at the top, then search for the torrent file that you downloaded earlier. Open that and it should start downloading.Once it's completed, you can find it in "My Computer", "Program Files", "BitComet", "Downloads".

Just watched it. Finally Dan gets lucky. Was wondering how much he said he lost overall. I seem to remember him saying he was down only about 200k (only lol)This means im expecting a huge comeback!Am i right?

so...i dont wanna leave this thing seeding forever, but whats a good percentage to get to for seeding? anyone have any idea? wanna help out, but it seems to bog down my computer a bit.
Don't worry too much about it. .5 is plenty. The HSP torrents are large, and have lots of seeds.
so...i dont wanna leave this thing seeding forever, but whats a good percentage to get to for seeding? anyone have any idea? wanna help out, but it seems to bog down my computer a bit.
Throttle the upload. If you limit the upload to a little less than the maximum you shouldn't have any problems.