Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is SB with [Ts], [Ks]. 1 fold, MP calls, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero raises, BB calls, MP calls, Button calls.Flop: (8 SB) [Js], [9c], [2c] (4 players)Hero bets, BB calls, MP calls, Button calls.Turn: (6 BB) [Kc] (4 players)Hero bets, BB folds, MP calls, Button raises, Hero folds, MP calls.Any problems?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is SB with [Ts], [Ks]. 1 fold, MP calls, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero raises, BB calls, MP calls, Button calls.Flop: (8 SB) [Js], [9c], [2c] (4 players)Hero bets, BB calls, MP calls, Button calls.Turn: (6 BB) [Kc] (4 players)Hero bets, BB folds, MP calls, Button raises, Hero folds, MP calls.Any problems?
I'm probably just completing from the SB. There might be occassions where I will raise, but its only if I am looking to "mix it up" a little bit. With two limpers in front, raising out of position with KTs is probably not best.What is your read on the villian? At Party, I can't fold this turn to very many players.

I think barring some incredible read we have to call the turn. The better question is, how do we play the river?If a K comes off?If a T comes off?If a Q comes off?If the Qc comes off?If z (insignificant) comes off?

Hmm I really felt confident while making the fold. Its true though that 6 max 0,5-1 players can make this raise with alot of hands. But its not Hu though, and any club kills my hand, any board pairing sucks, and the straight can be there aswell.But ok, lets see what we should do if we called the turn.If a K comes off?Bet/ call?If a T comes off? Fold if MP donks it..call the button? If a Q comes off?Bet/ call?If the Qc comes off?Fold.If z (insignificant) comes off?Call.

If I call the turn I'm definately not folding if the queen of clubs comes off on the river. This is when people love to bluff.

I'm not so sure I like the flop bet. It's pretty ****in close though, and has a lot to do with table feel. My default play is to check.The turn is close too. Depends on reads, blah blah blah. Against a player capable of the ol' free sd raise, I call here and check/fold the riv UI. Against most players, I like the fold.

I'm not so sure I like the flop bet. It's pretty ****in close though, and has a lot to do with table feel. My default play is to check.The turn is close too. Depends on reads, blah blah blah. Against a player capable of the ol' free sd raise, I call here and check/fold the riv UI. Against most players, I like the fold.
Players capable of the free sd raise are very rare at this level.Anyway, villain had the straight.Being results oriented rocks :club:
I'm probably just completing from the SB. There might be occassions where I will raise, but its only if I am looking to "mix it up" a little bit. With two limpers in front, raising out of position with KTs is probably not best.
I agree. Not enough players to raise for flush/straight value, not a good enough hand to raise for high card value.
I agree. Not enough players to raise for flush/straight value, not a good enough hand to raise for high card value.
Ok. Where do you guys pull the line? KJs is a raise? I think its close...people play horrible preflop. There are really people that play any two.