what are the worst on poker sites you've found?

I have four sites that I feel are bad:True Poker: I can't log of for some reason. The game freezes. :(Full Tilt: Had cards changed in my hand during play. Was delt a pair of 9s and they were changed to Q-9 when the flop came down. :evil: Tiger Gaming: Play timing is way too fast... and it kicks you out of your seat when you check "Sit Out", thus loosing all of the cash you've built up... well not really loosing it but it is no longer available to you on that table as you have to start at the table MAX again :evil: Poker Stars: When I tried to load it I was informed that it had a VIRUS by my virus checker. :evil: :evil: Thumper

Guest XXEddie

everything except Pacific pokerreason; nothing else with connect to my computer except pacific, party poker used to but it stopped

absolute poker is the most ridiculous site. so incredibly rigged. i shouldnt give examples because people can just pick them apart and say no no its online more hands per hour, etc. but, like one thing, i had pocket queens and i literally predicted the outcome of the hand. i was gonna flop a set with a 2-suited board and someone was gonna call my all in and hit a flush. and this is exactly what happened. absolute poker is so all bad.

Guest XXEddie
absolute poker is the most ridiculous site. so incredibly rigged. i shouldnt give examples because people can just pick them apart and say no no its online more hands per hour, etc. but, like one thing, i had pocket queens and i literally predicted the outcome of the hand. i was gonna flop a set with a 2-suited board and someone was gonna call my all in and hit a flush. and this is exactly what happened. absolute poker is so all bad.
here we go again........

LMAO... Cards changed huh?Maybe next time you should look a little closer, and fold Q9. I find it very hard to believe they changed cards on you... ever think you saw them wrong? Hmmmmmmm.

I had a problem with Party Poker crashing after I had been playing an hour or so. Then the more it crashed, the faster it would crash the next time. Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. After a few days the same thing started happening again. I then contacted their tek support and they were no help at all. Withdrew my money and uninstalled it.It's a shame cause I would love to play with all the fish. Oh well.

As for Absolute Poker ... I really like all of the FreeRoll tourneys that they have there... REAL FREEROLLs with no qualifing crap.Thumper

I tried loading Pacific to get some free books but the software wouldn't work and would freeze everytime I tried to install. I sent their support a couple of emails and tried the one thing they thought might be the problem (disabled firewall) but could never get it to work. They stopped responding to my support emails so I took my money and deposit bonus elsewhere. You don't have to play any hands to keep your bonus.

I dont know if this is exactly everyone's problem connecting to certain sites but it was with me. After you install the program, you have to go to your firewall and manually allow it to connect to the internet. Maybe this will help someone.

I've found...PokerStars, PartyPoker and Ultimate Bet all to be fine.No problems with the software.Different advantages/disadvantages at each... and I little as I care about color schemes I really don't care for any site that offers 'almost lifelike 3-d graphics'It's poker online.... I don't need or want 3-d.....

AlamoPoker, just because of the incredibly cheesy commerical on TV.Someone hates pokerstars?? Unheard of.
I didn't say I hated it... I said it tried to put a VIRUS on my system. I have never allowed it to load or played on the site.Thumper
Full Tilt: Had cards changed in my hand during play. Was delt a pair of 9s and they were changed to Q-9 when the flop came down. :evil: Thumper
laugh.gif thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. ever think that maybe you just thought you had 99 preflop, but you didnt see it right and really had Q9?
Full Tilt: Had cards changed in my hand during play. Was delt a pair of 9s and they were changed to Q-9 when the flop came down. :evil: Thumper
were you trying to play poker while tripping your face off. This type of thing can happen when you've eaten a lot of acid or mushrooms

hey you know what? no one has said anything about PokerPages/BugsysClub. thats where i play, and i find it to be really reliable and everything. people should try this site out. it has good sit and gos, good freerolls, good games, even decent players. its a legit site.

what made me not want to start playing online was the fact that the sites are considered a HIGH risk .EXE program according to my firewall..some are medium risk.. but i dont care no more ill play anywhere there is a bonus offered. Does anyone know why these programs are considered bad?