Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

This actually isn't a great weekend. I'm not drinking and I'll be ubering since i took last weekend off and I'm supposed to golf with somebody else from this forum if the weather's nice.

This actually isn't a great weekend. I'm not drinking and I'll be ubering since i took last weekend off and I'm supposed to golf with somebody else from this forum if the weather's nice.

Who ya golfing with? Essay likes golf

I need a new watch too. Damned battery died after only 4 months after being replaced. It's probably 8 years old so it time for an upgrade. Let me know what you get SA.

So I can get something different.

• Like 1

I need a new watch too. Damned battery died after only 4 months after being replaced. It's probably 8 years old so it time for an upgrade. Let me know what you get SA.

So I can get something different.

Are you looking for a utility watch or a casual dress watch or an ego watch?

• Like 1

Mostly casual dress. Maybe with a touch of ego...

With watches, you either impress people who know watches or you may as well buy a Movado.

"Touch of ego" is Brietling and Omega. I wear a Rolex GMT Sub as my 'touch of ego' watch, but that was like $7K and would constitute full blown ego achievement to people buying watches with working wages and not 2006 poker money. I had to sell my Patek when real estate got crazy cheap.

• Like 1

Im considering a kenneth cole watch. Blue band, silver dial but the face is one of those where you can see the components. I spotted it at macys last week, but i wanted to see if i could get it cheaper online. Only problem is i couldn't find it online, not even at the kenneth cole website. So i gotta get back to macys and get it before some other cool guy gets it first.

SA, wasn't it you that posted pics of a few watches you were looking at a while back? Somebody did and I remember there being a couple in the $200 range (I think) that I really liked.

Buy a beej instead. More useful.

My watch lasted 8 years. His beej would last 8 seconds. Buy the watch SA.

• Like 1

He's got a phone to tell the time. It has a blue band, so not an every day wear. He has other watches.

He may never get a woman again without paying. The spank bank residuals from a great beej experience can last a long time. It's a better story than "I went to Macy's and bought this lower end watch, in 2015.

Point/Counterpoint. Just my vote. It counts for very little

I sent what I thought was a simple question about a contract start date to my boss and another manager this morning and it has become a 10+ email chain including 10 people including our CFO, several Sr VP's and legal and I still don't have an answer.

This escalated quickly.

He's got a phone to tell the time. It has a blue band, so not an every day wear. He has other watches.

He may never get a woman again without paying. The spank bank residuals from a great beej experience can last a long time. It's a better story than "I went to Macy's and bought this lower end watch, in 2015.

Point/Counterpoint. Just my vote. It counts for very little

Good points all. I would counter with this: can an 8 second beej really be considered a "great" beej?