Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

basically, when I accepted the new position, I was told I was in a different department and moved up a rank. the people in the next rank are allowed to bring in assets on their own, not needing to charge and split those commissions with some advisor who already makes $400+. anyway, the email I got basically said, you are still at rank one, and we are considering you as if you were still in your previous department, so you need to charge your parents and split with this partner to compensate him for his time.

I am just not going to respond, and if they push the issue, possibly tell them I referred my parents out to a guy I knew in school. this is so ridiculously far over the line, holy shit.

Yeah, I don't get it. What's the upside of even bringing them into your company? They want you having control anyway, right? I like Guapo's idea.

Way to go guys. Now he can't do that as he obviously must continue to ignore any advice offered here. Now his parents' retirement is going to tank and they're going to have to move in with Strat and his shitty roommate.

I put them at Schwab originally, the problem is that we are going to get audited and it will be awkward if that is found (parents account invested in stuff that appears as though I frontran). I don't know how it could be found, but that was my worry. I just want to play by the rules and have them at a place that is easy to trade and monitor, not, logging in with my phone during trading hours, looking over my shoulder.

How do you know you're going to be audited?

I know a good tax lawyer if you need one.

Otherwise there is SA.

• Like 2

Hit up yelp for dinner recommendations as I often do, Found an all you can eat sushi place just a few blocks away that had good reviews. I'm always a little skeptical of all you can eat sushi places but decided to give it a go.

I had 4 sushi rolls, miso soup, salad and some hot saki. Grand total $36, including 20% tip. Well, I also threw a $5 in the chefs tip jar since I sat at the bar. Pretty damned good. Will definitely keep it on the list for repeat visits.

No, I do not have a list.

we took custody, and people with custody get audited every year. I highly doubt anything will come of it, even if I had been ripping off models to help my family. I just don't see why this can't be above board without hurting my parents' retirement outlook to pad some dude's bottom line. I still haven't responded to the email... I know I'm not thinking rationally.

• Like 1

Air max 90 platinum Yeezy customs

E3EDDC1A-C083-4541-8557-2FC865030056_zpszo9hhljo.jpg

And for Ronnie

3A680B72-A094-4302-8757-A115B206F9E4_zps88efv2sp.jpg

bert-doesnt-read_o_gifsoup-com.gif

You know I love ya SA. I tease because you're a good sport and can take it.

• Like 1

take this (grabs crotch)

those shoes thought, those are a joke right? no white person would actually wear those right? RIGHT!?

these are the shoes i'm looking to get, if i can find out where they are sold.

Nike-SB-Eric-Koston-2-Wolf-Grey-Gum-Medium-Brown-21.jpg

• Like 1

I could absolutely see Ronnie rocking those Dolphin Nikes.

• Like 1
Cobalt, welcome to parenthood. I never had the benefit of having mom upstairs to take the kid though, that's strong. And awkward all at the same time.
Well, it's only this week. We're up in Chattanooga for Beth's spring break visiting my family and friends.

It's only awkward if had handed the kid off to the mom while still 3/4 chubbed up or with the wife's juices glazing his face
Wife laughed and claimed the 3/4 thing...but that wasn't the case. I was wearing pajama pants, so it was imperative to turn it off for a minute. Window was too short for foreplay.

I don't care about Jordans but I do really like those teal and Orange sneakers. I don't wear high tops but would make an exception.

Essay, your sneakers are ok except for that beige bottom level. That should definitely be a different color.

I came home yesterday to make lunch and to test desert for dinnertime.

I made one of those tortilla pizzas for lunch, so fast and easy. Sliced mushroom, green pepper, and some italian sausage, parm and mozza, oregano and chili flakes.

IMG_3795.jpg

OK, I lied. I made two.

IMG_3796.jpg

Tuesday night I made creme brûlée for desert last night. I used about 1.5 cups of cream, 4 egg yolks, a couple tablespoons of brown sugar, a dash of vanilla, and two shots of espresso. Heat up everything except the eggs in a pan until steaming, whisk the egg yolk in a separate bowl, temper the eggs by adding a bit of the hot mixture into them then add the yolks back into the pot. Stir until it starts to thicken then pour into ramekins.

Put the ramekins in a baking dish and into a 350 degree oven, then add hot water to the baking dish until the water comes up halfway the side of the ramekin (not INTO the ramekin). Bake for about 30-50 minutes or until it starts to set up. Let cool on the counter for an hour then into the fridge overnight.

I didn't bother with a recipe and haven't made this before so I had no idea how it would turn out, so I decided to do a tester before serving. I sprinkled about a tablespoon of sugar on the chilled top of the custard then torched it with this little torch I got for a stocking stuffer at Christmas. It worked, but took forever. I may go buy a bottle for my plumbing torch, or just use the broiler. Anyways, they turned out great. There was a little liquid in the bottom that was slightly off-putting but they taste fantastic. Highly recommended - they look super fancy but are really super simple! I wish I could take better pictures (especially while multitasking, haha).

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

• Like 3

Do you broil the pizza in the oven while in the cast iron skillet? Is the sausage already cooked? I would guess yes since you can't cook the tortilla too long. How many tortillas?

So many questions. I forgot the how it's done. Not being a pizza guy I didnt read the original post.

I don't care about Jordans but I do really like those teal and Orange sneakers. I don't wear high tops but would make an exception.

Essay, your sneakers are ok except for that beige bottom level. That should definitely be a different color.

I think the tan sole is fleek as fvck. Just works. I looked and they were sold out online, so i guess im SOL.

The fact that you keep using fleet makes you a fleeking faggot.

Even if you're using it ironically. It's mainstream, ya gotta drop it. Go with fetch

It really bothers me that the word faggot is getting eradicated. I am a huge friend to the gay. I'm part gay. My father's gay. I just enjoy the word To me, faggot is a stronger version of dickhead or ahole.

• Like 1