• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Re: Ronnie

Not a lot of jobs that wil let me work whenever the f I want and I need the cheddar. It's not like I'm not capable of being social and stuff. I just prefer to not do it because it takes a lot out of me.

Re: Fritz

The pitfalls of growing up on a farm and having dogs with free reign of the world. Some just disappeared. Some got hit by vehicles.

Not Ol' Ace though. He's a survivor. He's also been a good protector of his buddy Tarzan who is five years his junior and is by all accounts: a pussy.

• Like 1

To be clear Napa, I'm probably projecting on to you. That sounds awful to me, and I like being social. So I can't imagine how you are gonna feel. I'm sure its not 1/10 and stressful as I imagine it to be.

It's just driving, which I enjoy. It's not like you're working the airport for a fare. You go if they call you. Maybe it'll be interesting. Make for some good stories. Maybe someone will bang out in your backseat.

Tarzan: bringing it back to the Fritz cat photo.

Black Flag postet. Someone at that age (assuming in early to mid 20's) having that is such a poser move. Just trying to be cool or different. I saw a mini doc on them. Every show ended in fights or riots.

Good for you for getting your swerve on. If you don't knock the dust off every now and again, you'll go crazy.

If you don't think I'm only doing this to get numbers and addresses of hot girls (and guys???) so I can stalk them you're crazy.

Well now you're making sense.

Make sure as a cute couple are getting out at their destination, you hit them with a "do you guys need a third?"

"What did you just say?"

"have a good night"

• Like 1

Tarzan: bringing it back to the Fritz cat photo.

I don't know what this means. You want a picture? I don't know if I have any that I haven't posted.

My niece named him when she was 2-3. He's a chocolate lab and I'm not sure why, but the name feels a little racist to me.

The only wall hanging I have is one of those "drink wine and paint a shitty painting" paintings riddled with bullet holes that my buddy's wife let us use as target practice once and I thought it was funny to hang up and I had to look up what that "t" word she used was so I'm clearly not up to snuff.

I don't know what this means. You want a picture? I don't know if I have any that I haven't posted.

My niece named him when she was 2-3. He's a chocolate lab and I'm not sure why, but the name feels a little racist to me.

One of the reasons I named my dog Ace is BECAUSE he's black. And his registered name is Littlemans Caught It On The River. (His sires nick name was Littleman).

Black Flag postet. Someone at that age (assuming in early to mid 20's) having that is such a poser move. Just trying to be cool or different. I saw a mini doc on them. Every show ended in fights or riots.

Good for you for getting your swerve on. If you don't knock the dust off every now and again, you'll go crazy.

I don't think this guy is a poser, he seems to love punk through and through. The Black Flag graphic is awesome, and just slightly less recognizable than Jesus.

Black-Flag.jpg

You called Tarzan a pussy, and Fritz posted a picture of his cat, and I tried to equate the two. It didn't work. :(

I've never even heard of Black Flag. I do want to hear more of Frau's making out with young men.

He's nice, really likes women, as in enjoys their company. He texts me in the middle of the day and asks if I want to hang out--I don't know if he knows anyone else with a Mon-Fri day job.

I'm losing, or have totally lost my power struggle with the placenta eater. I still have my job, but it's terrible. I'm feeling panicky and anxious.

I screwed the pooch with a potential job, and am wound up and spazzy when I think about applying for others. I felt myself regretting the raise I negotiated at the end of last year--I'm so female I feel like I've priced myself out of new employment. Fvck.

Last night...

Sexy time...baby starts crying...throw on clothes...take baby upstairs to my mother..."Please watch her for 15mins"...go back downstairs and remove clothes...resume sexy time

• Like 1

I turned on my app and took the people that wanted a ride where they wanted to go.

One was a (gay?) Asian and his girl friend. He dyed his hair green. He also made a funny quip about how he's Irish.

The other was a cute girl who just stared at her phone the whole ride.

Those were the only two fares in my two hours but I think I'm approaching it wrong driving around town instead of just picking a homebase.

Also, I drove in bad hours thinking a lot of people would want to go downtown for the celebration. I'm sure it's more lucrative at night on the weekends. I won't be doing any during week driving. I probably netted $4/hr last night and then I bought beef jerky so really $1/hr.

• Like 1

I would think to get surge pricing you would've had to have driven later at night. Seems like the closer to closing time, as people get pukey, is when you make the serious cheddar.