I Called In Sick Today

200x200px-ZC-ab95c757_Inception_LeoSquint.png

You don't have anything to worry about. You have a law degree!

I love the idea of Suited being a slum lord. Yes please.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Had a moving company set up, deposit paid, all good then I get a call from them today and they say that after they put the full addresses of the old and new house the price went up $1300. (Never mind that I gave the sales person the addresses when I received the quote.)

The fck you say.

So I tell the guy that basically this is BS and his new price would be the highest of all the quotes I received so he can essentially shove it up his ass. He sort of apologizes and says that he will have a supervisor call me to see if there is anything he can do.

I tell him it has to be today because we're only talking about 2 weeks away and I'll have to schedule someone else otherwise. He assures me I will hear from him by the end of the day. Of course I do not.

So pissed. And, I'm on the road so I can't really do much to look for someone else before I get home.

Fck a donkey in the ass I hate moving.

I always thought small moving companies would be great cover for transporting medium quantities of coke, concealed inside the upholstery of furniture.

Those things never get pulled over and when they do, they never get searched. If by some stroke of freak chance it got discovered by cops, you could deny it and claim the movers put it there. Since that is the only job that consistently hires felons, there's a better than 75% chance at least one of them has a drug charge anyway. Just make sure not to leave your prints on the packaging...

Screw the high risk-high reward of getting it across the border. Just buy uncut stuff in Laredo or Miami for (X), you have 300%-500% profit once you shit it up with cuts and retail it in smaller weight to bartenders, stockbrokers and homos in NY, Chicago or LA.

When you see the amounts of money involved, you can understand how people get tempted into that game.

Had a moving company set up, deposit paid, all good then I get a call from them today and they say that after they put the full addresses of the old and new house the price went up $1300. (Never mind that I gave the sales person the addresses when I received the quote.)

The fck you say.

So I tell the guy that basically this is BS and his new price would be the highest of all the quotes I received so he can essentially shove it up his ass. He sort of apologizes and says that he will have a supervisor call me to see if there is anything he can do.

I tell him it has to be today because we're only talking about 2 weeks away and I'll have to schedule someone else otherwise. He assures me I will hear from him by the end of the day. Of course I do not.

So pissed. And, I'm on the road so I can't really do much to look for someone else before I get home.

Fck a donkey in the ass I hate moving.

Call them today (preferably speak with supervisor/manager) and tell them if they don't honor the original quote you will talk with your buddy at the State's Attorney General office about filing a bait and switch complaint.

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that my brother and I were at an old farm we used to farm and all of a sudden a bunch of tornadoes sprung up and I couldn't convince my brother to seek shelter with me and then I get to work and front page of the local news site is "14-tornado outbreak hit 25 years ago today" and I had not heard anything about that prior to right now. And it's Friday the 13th?!!?!

• Like 1

Thank you.

So, I bought a new whip the other day. I blew a head gasket in the car I bought to replace my prior car that had the transmission go out.

2011 Impala. I'm basic as fvck .

• Like 3

Thank you.

So, I bought a new whip the other day. I blew a head gasket in the car I bought to replace my prior car that had the transmission go out.

2011 Impala. I'm basic as fvck .

20 inch blades is all it takes to go from basic to fleek, my braj.

2011 Impala is a wise decision. That car will last you another 5 years easy. 10 if you drive like an old woman.

2011 Impala is a wise decision. That car will last you another 5 years easy. 10 if you drive like an old woman.

5 years? That is all your expectation for that car is? 9 years old, seems really bad.

Napa is a gangster. He has to upgrade the ride before it's 10 years old.

Also, it's mileage that does the damage, not age... and Napa's family lives hours away and I'm guessing he drives quite a lot.

Re: Strat

Yes, unfortunately. I'm so ashamed I haven't been able to listen to Dave Ramsey all week. I got a really good rate though (2.1%) and have the cash to pay 1/2 of it off today but am going to use that money to payoff higher interest debt first. It's a little higher mileage (80k) and was an old company car so I got a good deal on it (the guy who drove it is an old dude so it should be easy driving on the miles and I know it was regularly serviced. Similar cars are for sale for $2-3k more on sites and Craigslist.

I've also put in to be an Uber driver and am hoping I can get approved before next Tuesday so I can take advantage of the inevitable surge pricing for St. Paddy's.

Re: Brv/Guap

I go home and visit 1-2 times a year and try to carpool with my brother when possible. I put on like 9k/yr. That will inevitably go up with Uber driving but my *goal* is to pay it off soley with $ from Uber and then go from there. I'm 100% ok with driving an older car as long as it runs well and is reliable.