Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Two kinds of beans and NO cheese? That makes me sad.

Rice-a-roni broccoli au gratin??

I make a lunch/dinner (for myself) sometimes by making beef rice a roni, browning a pound of hamburger then adding it to the rice along with some diced jalapeños just before the rice a roni is done. Once done I plate it up and top with shredded medium cheddar.

I bought some nice sheets a few nights ago. I find myself needing to wash my bedding more, which makes it really obnoxious to only have one set. a crappy set was like $15, a good set was $40. I am getting a last bit of money soon, and I am leaning more toward renting for a longer period of time, so I have loosened up a little.

my roomie made the argument that I won't be staying long-term wherever it is that I could afford next, so I shouldn't feel overly concerned about interest rates. whether that's a rationalization to get me to stay longer and continue to pay rent, I definitely cannot see a place in the $100-150 range being a permanent solution (unless I just don't get married). I definitely see how unhappy he is that he got married to this place so early in his career, and it is hard to look at these listings, where the person bought in 07, likely exactly in the same economic place as me, and is now breaking even or worse on the sale, because they now make 2x what they did and don't want a $100-150 house. I keep reminding myself, that's me in a few years.

it's just rough to watch rates go up, especially whenever my roommate is doing shit to piss me off.

Rice-a-roni broccoli au gratin??

rr_BroccoliAuGratin.png

The "make it a meal" recipe on the back called for beef or turkey, but I decided to improvise and use chicken. Of the several Rice-a-Ronis I've tried in the past couple of months, this was my least favorite. Granted it was okay, but the others have been a lot better. Have a Fried rice one in the cupboard but might just make sweet and sour chicken in the next couple of days instead.

I consumed a very conservative estimate of 1,800 calories while burning 3,700 yesterday.

So commit THIS :grabs crotch:

How did you burn 4000 calories? Walking for an hour burns like 20.

I wear a Fitbit all day that tracks my HR which is the most accurate way of tracking calories burnt. In a normal day I burn on average 120 calories an hour.

Throw in a workout yesterday and on top of that I walked about a mile when I wasn't wearing it in probabaly around 3800.

Tonight's a 3M run. I can't afford to take any days off if I want to bankrupt Ronnie and his Gal.

That's right, when is that?

We need to come to terms. I will receive your money and film myself leaving it as a tip to a cute, well shaped waitress

That reminds me Ronald, I'm coming to pitch a tent in your backyard in about 4 weeks.