I Called In Sick Today

That sucks tilty.

Me? I didnt realize yesterday was daylight savings until i saw napa's tweet this morning. So im on top of things.

If someone ever called or texted you, or you them, you'd have had the opportunity to look at your phone and realize what was going on in the world around you.

Napa, your hash tag reminded me, there is an account on Twitter that sells t shirts and all that, called meninist, pretty funny account.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Good work nappy. Proud of you.

Guys like us will buy drinks all day, right up until you expect em. Then, fck you.

You were probably nicer than I woulda been. If she was that blatant, I definitely woulda asked to see her tits, let's make this a mutually beneficial transaction. No? Then take a hike, go find another sucker. You ain't hot enough to play this game, sweets

If someone ever called or texted you, or you them, you'd have had the opportunity to look at your phone and realize what was going on in the world around you.

I mean i looked at my phone, it just never clicked.

Sorry, I forgot who I was dealing with

7:30pm. The sun was out. At least in FL. Do you guys not have the sun in a Midwest winter?

Fell off my bike yesterday, skinned my knee. It was silly.

Working on tiring the dog out so I figured I'd run him a little. Well, we were cruising along, me on the street, him on the grass. He decided to stop and shit, and won't be dragged. The leash was around my wrist, my hand was on the handle. The tension jerked the handle and over I went. Didn't hurt, just felt silly.

That taught me that the trick is, to walk him first, let him empty out, then run him. We did it twice more that day and it was pretty good. Wore him out a little. They say it's best to train em when they are tired.

He doesn't like being home alone. He'll pee on the wood floor if it's too long. he scratches at the exit doors. He apparently was on a counter and ate half a loaf of French bread. So far that it's.

He also is a tad aggressive with other dogs on the leash and at the dog part. He wasn't the first three times but now we are scared to let him off the leash until we socialize him more and train that behavior. Watching lots of Cesar Milan

I mean i just didnt compute it. Im pretty disconnected over the weekends, so its not surprising. But at least the phone, computer and clock on the dvr change automatically, so i didn't miss an hour of work.

I slept until 10 yesterday. I also didn't get home until 4ish. Somebody had the great idea to go to Perkins after bar close and my roommate was trying to bang this one chick but her friend wasn't havjng it or something. I don't know.

Ronnie, he may be being protective of you and the wife now that he's bonding with you. He feels like other dogs may be a threat to you so he's doing what dogs do. I would try to get him out, on a leash, as much as possible to places like pet smart where there are other dogs around. Don't make a big deal about it if he growls or whatever and lots of praise when he doesn't. When possible have him sit while you pet another dog so he will see that other dogs aren't a threat. It shouldn't take too long to get him comfortable again.

Yeah, we are definitely trying to get him socialized with other dogs. Good call though. I'll take all advice. He's really protective in the neighborhood as well

Good call SA. That's what we're afraid of. He's a sculpted, athletic machine. I worry he'll be too good at winning the skirmish/fight.

I specifically like my male lab because he is an *******. Like me.

That sucks tilty.

Me? I didnt realize yesterday was daylight savings until i saw napa's tweet this morning. So im on top of things.

Were you late to church on Sunday?!

There are probably tons of good training videos on YouTube.

• Like 1

Were you late to church on Sunday?!

25 years late.

It is also like HE'S laughing histerically?