I Called In Sick Today

I've started calling my girlfriend "Demanda"

This is great.

I, of course, think Strat should go to the wedding and get inappropriately drunk. Plus, maybe you can use it as a bargaining chip to get her to attend a weekend "You Are Terrible With Money and That Makes You a Bad Person But I Can Fix That" seminar put on by Strat himself.

• Like 3
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

when i was "dating" that one girl

You're going to need to narrow this down for us.

• Like 1

Strat, think of it this way....there will be free fountain drinks at the wedding.

Though nothing is really free is it? Healthcare, cell phones, welfare, government cheese...somebody is paying for you to get it free.

In the case of getting married, you will be paying for all that free soda. Oh how you will pay...

Narrow this (grabs crotch).

I guess you got used to that since she never did it for you.

Strat, I'd go with Aman-duh. Really stress the DUH. If you watch the movie Can't Hardly Wait, which I strongly recommend, you'll see why it's funny. Plus, Jennifer Love Hewitt when she was Smokin hot. I love that movie. Although, she was even more smoking hot in Heartbreaker. Wowzers. Plus, Seth Green was awesome
CHW-Kenny01.gif
  • Like 2

beans on the herb just seems so strange to me. but that is pretty amazing timing of him to stop in though because I'm about to take on a plumbing project this weekend. pipes froze last week and in the process of freezing/defrosting the cold water copper pipe to the shower burst all to hell. couple different spots. so I'm replacing it with cpvc (just the piece leading off the t from the main line to the shower hook up). think I have the parts and process down but who the hell knows. I know I don't have $400 for a plumber. well I do but eff that.

plus if I screw it up, we're pretty used to not having water at this point anyways.

Eh, sponge baths as foreplay sounds nice.

beans can i come work for you at your pot farm [when you get one (assuming you don't already have one) because there's just too much opportunity out there for you not to be scouting locations in every state south and west of mason dixon]?

Hey Essay

I'm positive in an earlier episode of the season they were showing off their method of arterial transplant and mentioned having a special tool but that tool isn't invdnted till a later episode. Am I crazy?

it's been a few years since i've seen those eps, so i'm not sure. but i'm pretty sure they were doing artery transplants in the episode of season three where alan alda's father guest stars. remember he gets drunk and hawk eye has to do it. and they messed up a lot of timeline stuff, so its certainly possible.

they first said colonel potter arrived in september of 1952, but later he is shown celebrating new years eve 1951. you can't get caught up in these things, it will destroy you.

just put on a nice upbeat song and dance a little, like this

giphy.gif

• Like 1

tilty where you traveling this week? i need an update - hotels, meals, tales from the road - gimme something buddy.

I'm actually working close to home this week so I've been home every night. I leave Sunday for Salt Lake City though. I'll be there all week scouting out the state for a new territory manager.

Yeah and then they mention the tool when hawk and hot lips are demonstrating to that other mash. I know it.

You are correct. The episode SA is thinking of, Hawkeye and his father each hurt an arm and, after fighting g most of the episode, they end up performing surgery with each using one arm.

I'm actually working close to home this week so I've been home every night. I leave Sunday for Salt Lake City though. I'll be there all week scouting out the state for a new territory manager.

oh really. i'll be the wife is happy to have you home all week. or maybe not. WOMEN.

You are correct. The episode SA is thinking of, Hawkeye and his father each hurt an arm and, after fighting g most of the episode, they end up performing surgery with each using one arm.

that's the second time alan alda's father guest starred. the first time was years before that.

If we are going to talk about old sitcoms can we at least talk about some good ones like Married With Children, Greatest American Hero, Hardcastle and McCormick.

never seen any of those.