Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I have nothing to do today and it is great. Not one person has talked to me about work and it's perfect. I've been working on my forecasting models all day. I almost didn't take lunch because I was enjoying it so much.

Rub some dirt on that foot and get back in the game.

Yeah, I got nothing

This job is so slow and we are down a staff member. I have no urge to knock on doors and network for the bank. Not really a news flash

It's cause we don't moisturize as well as the blacks. Not me though...my skincare routine puts Patty Batemen to shame.

We got a Bill Burr joke thief over here.

Just as I post that I get an email asking me to do a bunch of crappy work and then my boss called a meeting to tell us that they're downsizing all of our cubes so they can fit more people into the building. You guys wonder why I'm depressed.

Just as I post that I get an email asking me to do a bunch of crappy work and then my boss called a meeting to tell us that they're downsizing all of our cubes so they can fit more people into the building. You guys wonder why I'm depressed.

Thats alright, small potatoes make the steak look bigger.

• Like 1

Speaking of which. Wonder how Strat's doing with his promotion? Probably working 80hrs a week and irritating his girlfriend. She doesn't understand that long hours equals more money to buy fountain sodas with. But fountain sodas cause warts and obesity. WILL THIS GIRL NEVER LEARN?

• Like 3

Speaking of which. Wonder how Strat's doing with his promotion? Probably working 80hrs a week and irritating his girlfriend. She doesn't understand that long hours equals more money to buy fountain sodas with. But fountain sodas cause warts and obesity. WILL THIS GIRL NEVER LEARN?

my threshold for soda buying is $150k anyway

• Like 1