I Called In Sick Today

MASH tidbit I may have already shared. Wheni was a teenager living in Northern CA I would come to Southern CA every summer to visit my grandparents and aunts and uncles. One of my uncles had a pool cleaning business and I would sometimes go along with him on his route. He did many housed in the Hollywood Hills, one of which was owned by Mike Farrell, the actor that played BJ Honeycutt. Mike (obv we're on a first name basis now) came out while we were cleaning his pool and chatted with my uncle and I for a bit. First time I was ever star struck.

• Like 2
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I think MASH is timeless and Alan Alda was fantastic. Maybe because Alan Alda was fantastic.

I get this weird mega-literal mindset when I'm high (marijuana summons ones inner-Korean) and right now, reading what you've typed, you all sound like a bunch of faggots.]

No idea why Potts is +400 against Lewis but neither of them struck me as being anything one way or the other.

• Like 2

that chick can get it.

oh yeah, nap, i'll be going up to des moines in a few weeks to see some clients. i'll pm you the restaurant we'll be at so i can meet you in the bathroom for a quick hug.

i would have to agree with that. it got too preachy at the end, and probably went on two season to long, but you can't blame them, most shows do the same thing.

It was that era. Every show having a 'message', we're mostly out of that but still, you can reliably predict anything on TV today knowing that the story line will always strive to validate a particular set of ideals. They're just more subtle about it.

Thera, I'm probably going to be banned on goem because the first torrent I downloaded was a 4GB movie that immediately was removed and a better torrent replaced it and so I'm unable to seed it and despite my best efforts downloading every MOTW I'm finding it impossible to get enough uploads to get my ratio up. I've got like 8 days to get my ratio up before they lock me out and then another 7 to just seed and hope I upload enough. This is bull. I even messaged an admin and he just told me to seed the MOTW's.

• Like 1

Well i will be there with two people i work with, and i cant drink during my client meetings. It will be drive up, lunch with big client, swing by the house of another client, drive home. Thats 2hy i need nap to meet me in the bathroom at the restaurant. Id hug him firm, my left hand on the back of his neck, my right on that ass. It would be the most sex he and i get this Year.

Well, since you put it that way, I can forgive a missed meeting. That's a tight schedule.

Maybe Napa could get liquored up and stumble over to your table and mouth off and you can handle it like a boss and impress everyone.

Wait, you're in driving distance of DMS as it is? You got nothing to do on every weekend, go shoot some stick with Napa