I Called In Sick Today

I wished they all died in Parenthood finale. I hated all of them. Bunch of self absorbed, irrational assholes. I giant bus crash woulda been my optimal ending.

Watched every episode made. It became a hate watch. I could probably tell you why I hated each character.

Wait, I liked Ray Romano's character.

Joel took such a heel turn, turned into such a pussy after the "affair". Man the eff up.

I had an eye exam tonight. First one in my life. I need bifocals. Can't see up close but do ok far away. Eyes got dilated. That feels weird. Don't like it. I can't see what I Just wrote.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm in love with Florence of Florence + The Machine. And I discovered she's my age when I assumed she was at least 40. Does anybody know her and/or the machine and can get me in contact?

I thought you bought The Machine already?

Aka the flip hole. How is that whole thing going?

I too like Flo and da machine. Surprised she's 26 as well.

I thought you bought The Machine already?

Aka the flip hole. How is that whole thing going?

I too like Flo and da machine. Surprised she's 26 as well.

Faaaaantastic. My roommates been gone for like a week. Been using it without discretion while I can.

White people don't age well.

It's cause we don't moisturize as well as the blacks. Not me though...my skincare routine puts Patty Batemen to shame.

I'm glad Frank left Mash after s5. Hotlips is much better at being Frank than Frank was. He had to go. BJ's really coming into his own but he'll never replace Trapper Jon for me. The new British guy is off to a strong start. Really enjoying s6. Glad I didn't take Rons advice to stop after s4.

charles emmerson winchester was a good edition to MASH 4077. frank had run his course by season three. BJ is better than Trapper because Trapper was just hawk eye junior, but BJ has his own standards.

• Like 1

That wasn't me Naps. All I said was avoid the last season, except the last episode.

The Hawkeye and Sidney dynamic, while potentially realistic, was a downer. And why were those guys there for years? How long was their tour dammit.

I think I even watch Bj's show after mash, the spinoff. I'm old. That feels like forever ago

Fantastic work by you Napa. Lemons out of lemonade and all that.

All very good and true points. I guess I'm just sad me and Hawk didn't get to say goodbye to Trapper.

my opinion of trapper john is forever tainted by the knowledge that wayen rogers the actor left the show because he thought he should get equal billing to alan alda. stupid decision, hawk was the star.

Sorry, should we be using spoiler tags?

No, it's funny you're interested in a show older than you

And the finale is the most watched show, not the series