Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Leaning towards a Nissan Xterra. I don't want to spend a lot of money here, but I also don't want to be repeating this process in the next two or three years. This sucks. This puts me behind my financial plans by like 6 months or so. Not feeling great right now.

You all like me for my mind, Sugar Tits is not appropriate.

Yes, Bobby Simone over John Kelly.

Yummy-britches?

i knew a girl that had an xterrra. prefect ride for an educated young lady.

is our brvy a mechanic or something? mabes he can hook you up with a tranny.

dutch or bigd might be able to help with this. crash mos def.

• Like 1

Xterra is definitely a chick car, but who cares? It's not like it's a PT Cruiser or a cabrio, which are notoriously cars that the gays and lesbos drive

I did know this faggy Jew vet (animals not wars) that drove an xterra. He didn't seem all bad.

FRAU,

I thought of you on Sunday. Channel 500 on Directv, the Audience channel, was running an NYPD marathon. Saw the John Kelley year last week and yesterday was Bobby Simone years. Such an enjoyable show. I saw our boy Greg Medevoy get possessive because Donna Abundando met with an ex and she ended up dumping him.

Also saw the Andy Jr got killed ep. So well done how they played it out.

Sippowicz had 4 partners and I liked them all. Thats good writing.

David Caruso

Jimmy Smits

Rick Schroeder

Mark Paul Gosselar

Caruso was the best but the rest did a great job. The ep where Simone died made the eyes well up, if I remember correctly

Bobby Simone was the best--his heart was so big it literally gave out! I'm happy to hear you thought of me. I know there's no way to prove it, but I didn't have to look up character names from IMDB and I haven't seen an episode in years.

I don't understand why you watch crap like this. Soap Operas are stupid.

Oh Brvy. Get on our level, ChristBro.

I need to work on my kegel exercises.

I didn't know men had these.

Frau is bday thread mvp

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING.

Just got the OK from the boss lady to leave early. A whole hour.

No thanks.

This is why I was bummed out this morning. I was hours ahead of you, and I'm on the West Coast.

is our brvy a mechanic or something? mabes he can hook you up with a tranny.

I can hook you up with a tranny. BigD can. Sklansky can.

Birthday Brunch

Eggs%20Benedict.jpg

That looks so good! Did you make it?

• Like 1

I actually ended up staying an hour late today as I waited for a query to finish running, too. And then I didn't even end up letting it finish because I was annoyed. But it worked out (I guess?) with my car breaking down just as my roommate was getting home from work and was able to come give me a tow home. Small miracles!

Kegels are definitely a thing for men. The more you know.

Ate the stew I made tonight. Delicious. And filling. I think I'll get like 9-10 servings instead of the hopefully 5-6.

• Like 1

On the car front...my roommate is letting me borrow his van, HELLOO LADIES, as long as I want because he has his work car. I'm going to go look at a cheap Mercury Mariner I found on craigslist tomorrow with my father and as long as there's nothing super wrong with it I'll be buying it STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY and drive that until I figure out if my car's worth fixing or not. And also until I can figure out a car I actually want and then just resell this thing.

Edit: Brvy, I saw that earlier and it is awesome. Although, unfortunately, Fran is pretty great in it too.

• Like 2

I actually ended up staying an hour late today as I waited for a query to finish running, too. And then I didn't even end up letting it finish because I was annoyed. But it worked out (I guess?) with my car breaking down just as my roommate was getting home from work and was able to come give me a tow home. Small miracles!

Kegels are definitely a thing for men. The more you know.

Ate the stew I made tonight. Delicious. And filling. I think I'll get like 9-10 servings instead of the hopefully 5-6.

In my small victories department: my workplace had some leftovers in the kitchen. I had leftover pasta, and roasted vegetables.

I complained in the morning (before I found out about the free abandoned food) to a subordinate. Next thing I know she's pushing homemade pizza my way. Yes, I took it and ate all of it. LIKE A BOSS.

On the car front...my roommate is letting me borrow his van, HELLOO LADIES, as long as I want because he has his work car. I'm going to go look at a cheap Mercury Mariner I found on craigslist tomorrow with my father and as long as there's nothing super wrong with it I'll be buying it STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY and drive that until I figure out if my car's worth fixing or not. And also until I can figure out a car I actually want and then just resell this thing.

Edit: Brvy, I saw that earlier and it is awesome. Although, unfortunately, Fran is pretty great in it too.

I bought my car straight out, too. Of course, that reflected my lower female earning potential.

• Like 1

I see what you did there

I too have the occasional urge to rip off a donut in the dirt or fishtail on a u-turn, but tires are expensive, so i resist.

That's why Iowa and the rest of us Northerners like winter. Donuts for free. Snow is great for that.

Fran is amazing, and I hate it.

Why did the "upgrade" remove the ability to embed video? Amazing.

That looks so good! Did you make it?

I did.

The family was still here so I made Sunday Birthday Brunch for five.

Poached the eggs (4 minutes in 180 degree water then into a ice water bath to hold them).

Quartered potatoes, par boiled, then fried with shallots and herbs.

Two minute hollandaise (1 yolk, 1t water, 1t lemon juice, pinch salt into a cup then pour stick of melted unsalted butter over while whizzing with an immersion blender - boom, hollandaise!)

Sliced tomatoes, ham, avocado and have on hand.

Once the potatoes are ready, move the eggs into 130 degree water for at least 5 minutes to warm them back up. While they warm, toast english muffins in the oven (preheat to 400, then 1+ minutes under the broiler). Warm the plates under the muffins.

Assemble and enjoy!

• Like 2

Then Mom made Birthday Dinner for me: prime rib with roasted potatoes, carrots, parsnips, and brussel sprouts.

Xgqu04t.jpg

I made tons of gravy to go with so I had a hot beef sandwich for dinner tonight and honestly it was probably the best one I've ever had. So happyfull.

• Like 3