I Called In Sick Today

Pretend she has a micro-penis.

I mean, don't take too much responsibility for things. You don't know how much you like her, and are concerned sex will make things weird. I give men the impression I like them more than I do.*

Maybe she's done this type of thing before, and has better social skills than you think. Again, I have had sex with co-workers and successfully froze them out after.

*You should hear how I talk about you all.

• Like 4
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

we talked. it's good. she told me she doesn't want anything serious. we will go on dates, she wants me to read 50 shades.

blondie encouraged me to read that pile of nonsense as well. I got a couple chapters in and told her to read penthouse forum.

if she's telling you to read that book she is most assuredly dtf. is that the agreement or is the "we will go on dates..." more like sa's old sitch?

blondie encouraged me to read that pile of nonsense as well. I got a couple chapters in and told her to read penthouse forum.

if she's telling you to read that book she is most assuredly dtf. is that the agreement or is the "we will go on dates..." more like sa's old sitch?

She obviously likes sex but no telling if it'll be with me. I don't want to be presumptuous here, but it's not awkward when I hit on her, so...

My suggestion is not "go ahead and bang her". My suggestion is, for once in your life STOP OVER-THINKING this so damned much. What is wrong with going with the flow? You've known her for like an hour and a half, you're not supposed to know if you want to spend the rest of your life with her yet. Hang out, have fun, date, whatever. If thing progress and you ended up having sex with her then it's what both of you wanted at the time.

As much as you want to, you cannot plan everything in your life down to a nats ass. Some things just have happen organically.

• Like 5

We're supposed to get some crazy snow starting around 3 today. In the past they've let us go early as to avoid harsh driving conditions. I, however, live 3 miles from work and have four wheel drive (and don't care about safety) so I will use the opportunity to use my main database un-impeded by lesser beings and maybe be able to get a goddamn thing done around here.

she said multiple people came up to her at the Christmas party asking if she planned to end up in a room with me.

She's not looking to date you. Your best time was within 72 hours of her telling you that.

• Like 3

Tilty is 100% correct, except gnat has a g

Just have fun and see where things go. Its very egomaniacal to think that you are going to cruah thia girl if you dont love her. Maybe she wants to see where it goes. Thats how dating works. Get to know someone, all aspects, then either grow to love each other or grow apart. Thats it

• Like 2

Tilty is 100% correct, except gnat has a g

Just have fun and see where things go. Its very egomaniacal to think that you are going to cruah thia girl if you dont love her. Maybe she wants to see where it goes. Thats how dating works. Get to know someone, all aspects, then either grow to love each other or grow apart. Thats it

Ronnie is 100% correct, except both crush and this have an s

• Like 1

I pretty much just hit on her textually until 2am after the 'I don't know if this is a good idea, but I guess we are doing this' conversation. she was annoyed that I didn't ask her out to dinner after the movie. she knows it's been a long time since I last dated anybody. I seem to be in extremely good shape.

I seem to be in extremely good shape.

I always assumed you're a skinny fat man. Just doughy with no muscles at all. A tub of goo that looks thin in clothes

• Like 1

Re: Frau

It's not so bad. I actually have a bit of a deadline this Wednesday on a project and I'm behind. I did just find out about said deadline an hour ago, though.

I'm sort of working on budget with a lady here but she's super timid and I think is afraid of asking me to do anything and so anytime we meet on it we don't get anything resolved because a) I don't know what needs to be done and b) she's afraid of insulting me I guess? I don't know. Next meeting in going to be like look, you're not going to hurt my feelings and you've done this much more than I have so just tell me what I need to do for now so we can just get this done and going forward we'll figure out what I'll all be taking over. But for now, let's just get this done.

I somewhat blame my boss for not defining our new roles even though I've explicitly asked her to do so.

• Like 1

Iphone typing aint easy tilt. And neither is pimping

Truth.