Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hey Strat.

I have a table with 3 columns.

Cust...Qty....Date

I want to return the last qty for a customer, the qty the month prior, and the qty 36 months prior. Date is always just last day of the month.

Do you know how to do that? I have a solution but it's very resource heavy and takes a while.

Today is the first day I've ever heard of Iggy Azalea. I suppose that makes me old.

Man her "music" is terrible.

Only way I would know is to use multiple sumifs with stuff like Eomonth formulas (with "<") in the criteria. I wouldn't know the exact formula, just something I would hate my life and use trial and error on. I'm guessing you would do like, the sum for today, minus the sum from last end of quarter, to get current quarter. for example. it'll be a monster.

My first attempt was

=index(sheet1b:b,sumproduct(max((sheet1a:a=a2)*row(sheet1a:a)))

And then add "-1" or "-35" before the last two parentheses for the other formulas. it only works if the data table is sorted though, which isn't a huge deal.

My second formula is similar

{=index(sheet1a:c,max((sheet1a:a=a2)*row(sheet1a:a)),2)}

With -1,-35 before ",2" and a2 being the cust.

Again, only works if the data is sorted.

They both take the same amount of time though and I think the first one is more useful going forward.

I have two New Year's Resolutions and they both involve Ron Mexico.

You're going to be a resounding failure. I apologize in advance

I have some good, hard goals for Jan 5 - Feb 6. Wife's Bday is on the 7th, then back on a good grind

Anybody else hard as a rock?

Just my abs....

(Haha, just kidding. The only part of my body that isn't covered in blubber is that hard part on the back of the foot)

• Like 1

I have two New Year's Resolutions and they both involve Ron Mexico.

1) Lose the next set of lbs on my goal sheet by the time I hang out with Mex in early April.

2) Start having more experiences with my time/kids/wife/money. I'm going to start on this immediately. I decided today that I was going to take my 3 boys to NYC for the Cyclone game on Saturday.

Yeah, no spoilers for us West Coasters!

• Like 1

tilty brings the funny, i get him.

watching the end of the suns/thunder game. it's annoying to me that the suns would iso for bledsoe and make the dragon stand in the corner when the dragon is superior player.

Whew! One of my 2014 New Years resolutions was to be more funny. JUST made it!!