Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Was 80 here today. Supposed to get to about 60 on Christmas Day though.

I'll be making a soup that everyone likes. (Spicy broccoli cheese)

I'm also making biscuits and pasta from scratch for a Christmas Eve dinner.

• Like 1

I'm here, too. But army only has a half day today.

Doing a little work. Probably do a few hours of CPE, as well. Only 9 more to go before 12/31. Luckily an hour translates into about 10 minutes of actual time. The most time intensive part will be filling out the tracking sheet and sending it into the board.

I do all my continuing education at seminars. Only way to network in this business. Next year Im going to a three day thing that will satisfy my entire requirement. Every firm in town is there and Ill be forced to actually talk to people (by my dad who is on the board for the conference [like a loser]).

Oh my Brvy the new guy was on vacation the past week and just got back today and might have just asked me the dumbest question yet and then got almost angry when I told him he's wrong. Holy shit my blood is boiling. I need a coffee and some Bob Seger Christmas music.

Easy big fella. Its christmas, dont kill anyone on brvys birthday.

My boss sent out an email saying people could stsrt leaving at 4. I have to stay through 5 though because an officer needs to be here. Ill have my feet up on the desk, in total relax mode from 4 to 5. And likely sooner.

Christmas miracle!

My newly skinny relative is consumed with health issues. He's so curious about everyone around him, so I got my height remeasured to correctly calculate my BMI.

I've been under reporting! I'm really 65.5 inches. Hell yeah.

• Like 1

Just enough time to make it to Macy's before they close!

• Like 1

We got up at 8ish, but had to be out of the house by 9am because the Mrs booked the cleaning company for 3 hours today, starting at 9am. They send two people out and bang out some serious cleaning. Place looks great.

Did a little shopping, then hit the private golf course and played 18. Then had lunch at place with the slutty waitress outfits. Had a nice grilled chicken sandwich with a side of nice ass.

Then stopped by a liquor store and got some raspberry vodka with some mixers (diet ginger ale and diet 7up).

Now, we chill

Im drinking beer on my front porch! weather is shit though. drizzly and foggy. not cold though. I have nothing of value to add.

OH! we already did christmas: I got a yeti cooler. my life is complete.

You ever hear back from that job, Mexi?

I went for a run and now I'm watching my fire/DVR'd episodes of shark tank OR AT LEAST I WAS UNTIL MY DVR LITERALLY STOPPED WORKING AS I WAS TYPING THIS WTF MEDIACOM

• Like 1

You ever hear back from that job, Mexi?

I did, thanks

I start Wednesday, because benefits start on the 1st of the month after you start. So, yeah

• Like 6