• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

To: Brvy

I'd be open to meeting up at some point if you're available. I'll be out of town Friday - Saturday but other than that I should be around. You could even invite that hot girl.

To: Frau

What do banks use other than the air cannisters?

To : Et al

I went and got a workout in. Apparently all the hot girls go to the 5:30 pm class. We had to do some partner exercise where you laid on your back and did leg raises and your partner had to throw your legs down. I got paired with the old lady, of course, and she was using all her weight to throw my legs down. When it was my turn I didn't know what was an appropriate force so I ended up alternating between "probably dislocating her hips" to "light breeze". That was a long 60 seconds. Now I'm going to go to our apartment gym and get a run in since it's raining out and I don't want to run outside.

• Like 2

WR's or not, the 49ers would have been a better team this year with Smith at QB.

Truth. Unfortunately. Qualified with the fact that with as many injuries they had this year they weren't going anywhere anyway.

ATMs

Rofl at Alex Smith

Nobody thinks he's a great quarterback but he is average to above average. He's never going to win a Super Bowl for you, but he won't lose one either.

The company car came with 90 days of free XM satellite radio. I've never had much interest before in satellite radio but since I'm in the car so much now I started using it instead of searching for radio stations. The best I've found are several comedy stations. It's amazing how the time flys by on long drives when laughing your ass off. The free special worked I think and I'm thinking seriously about signing up sor a subscription so I don't lose it.

To: Brvy

I'd be open to meeting up at some point if you're available. I'll be out of town Friday - Saturday but other than that I should be around. You could even invite that hot girl.

To : Et al

I went and got a workout in. Apparently all the hot girls go to the 5:30 pm class. We had to do some partner exercise where you laid on your back and did leg raises and your partner had to throw your legs down. I got paired with the old lady, of course, and she was using all her weight to throw my legs down. When it was my turn I didn't know what was an appropriate force so I ended up alternating between "probably dislocating her hips" to "light breeze". That was a long 60 seconds. Now I'm going to go to our apartment gym and get a run in since it's raining out and I don't want to run outside.

It might have to be tomorrow then. You free?

I'd like to make a correction to an earlier post.

"Draught House 50" is named because there is another "draught house" bar and this one is located on 50th street, hence the 50, and not because they are advertising 50 beers on tap.

And presumably because the Owners like to play checkers.

I was in Costco the other day in Montana and the family in front of me wrote a cheque for their bill. I hadn't seen that in years, it seemed crazy to me, but the cashier insisted it was totally normal. Crazy.

The company car came with 90 days of free XM satellite radio. I've never had much interest before in satellite radio but since I'm in the car so much now I started using it instead of searching for radio stations. The best I've found are several comedy stations. It's amazing how the time flys by on long drives when laughing your ass off. The free special worked I think and I'm thinking seriously about signing up sor a subscription so I don't lose it.

I have a free trial as well right now and it's pretty solid. Prolly gonna sign up. Stern show is my fave, there's almost too many channels.

Tomorrow night as in Tuesday night or Xmas eve?

Either way, neither works for me, sorry buddy.

Yeah, I meant Tuesday.

So let me get this straight. You say you want to hang out, but you can't Friday or Saturday. You also can't Tuesday or Christmas Eve. When were you originally thinking? Christmas night?

Come on!

here in virginia we still use doubloons!

Shake, I saw your update profile pic, and your girl is definitely pretty. How did tht happen?!

Next week! I thought you were here for like 3 weeks.

Oh ok, that makes sense. I'm leaving on Sunday I think.

Finished the last couple things for Christmas. For whatever reason we still do stockings for everybody and that's always the hardest part of buying stuff for my wife.

The easiest part this year was just going to her Amazon wish list and buying a few things from there.

We're going to just be doing hor d overs for dinner tomorrow so I picked up all the things for those and the last few things for Christ,as dinner and breakfast.

Nobody else is cooking this year?