I Called In Sick Today

Thank goodness Suited. Thank goodness

And I'm just like you today. Wife had a work getaway this weekend, left at 11am, so after I made her breakfast, she left, I fiddled around the house, mowed the lawn, changed my clubs over to a new bag (pink and black) then snuck a beat at 4pmish and fell asleep until 8:30. I ate a chicken sandwich and am watching the fights alone

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I think Ouch is being pretentious? I believe they changed it to the Fresh Hop a few years back (after 2009, according to that picture). Unless you Cali people get two versions.

Nope, not being pretentious. First time I have see the Fresh Hop IPA is this year. Are we sure they are the same?

I think Ouch is being pretentious? I believe they changed it to the Fresh Hop a few years back (after 2009, according to that picture). Unless you Cali people get two versions.

Nope, wasn't me.

Everybody's alone. Nothing is real. Time is a flat circle and my life is spherical bullshit.

you've been here before and you will be again. but that don't mean it can't play different this time.

Dude next to me just spilled his drink and some of it hit my leg and covered my boot. "oh shit dude I'm sorry" "it's cool, don't worry about it" "did I get you?" "Yeah, My jeans and my boots but don't sweat it. It happens" "these are Clarks, bro, they cost me $300, want to swap" "There's no Clarks that cost $300. But these are Red Wings and they did cost $300. But it's cool."

• Like 2

who?

Nope, not being pretentious. First time I have see the Fresh Hop IPA is this year. Are we sure they are the same?

I'm pretty sure. You just never really looked before, I guess. They always put the date on the bottle...

sierra_nevada_celebration_fresh_hop_ale_2010.jpg

yeah, "hope you are not still at work!"

she knew I was going to have to work this weekend (writing this from my desk). I had a mild hangover yesterday and took a pretty sweet nap, so I procrastinated. no matter what I do, next week is going to blow. everything gets easier after the end of year rush passes.