I Called In Sick Today

There is no way that Bill Cosby joking about actual rapes he committed wouldn't dethrone that Connery clip about open-handed slapping.

In terms of society's perception, a famous and handsome white guy who admits to slapping women is slightly more unexpected than a black guy who admits raping them.

• Like 2
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I never use my PTO days, and I lose them if I don't use them. That's stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB_6BHSjNVk

My boss just threatened me about getting personal effects into my cube. Thinking about going to get a lot of headshots taken ala Tobias to hang up.

is it like flair?

I just want to say two things.

1) Now that you're getting married, you can't call her your ladyfriend anymore. Old Lady is acceptable.

2) It's like a Christmas miracle for me that you're back. I'm almost too nervous to speak to you in fear that you will vanish.

thanks a lot obam brv!

1) Now that you're getting married, you can't call her your ladyfriend anymore. Old Lady is acceptable.

2) It's like a Christmas miracle for me that you're back. I'm almost too nervous to speak to you in fear that you will vanish.

I really don't want to use Old Lady. There's got to be something else.

Not to make this awkward, but I really do have to stop posting. Hopefully I'll pop back in a few years down the road. K bye.

Can you send me a copy of that picture, Speedz?

I'm considering it.

Hit another milestone on the scale today. Saw a number I haven't seen for probably 2 years. Can't win for losing with my hair falling out. That's literally all I have. I'm serious. My hair is great and my head is large and weird shaped. I can't be bald.

• Like 1

Hit another milestone on the scale today. Saw a number I haven't seen for probably 2 years. Can't win for losing with my hair falling out. That's literally all I have. I'm serious. My hair is great and my head is large and weird shaped. I can't be bald.

Congrats on losing enough weight to be able to see the numbers past your belly. That's an accomplishment.

• Like 1

Getting old really is the worst. I was so sad seeing Arnold in that new Terminator trailer today.

In other news, gas was $2.39 in Northern Chicago/Southern Wisconsin today. That's even lower than Iowa. Crazy.

Speaking of things, I drove past an Argyle Street today. It took me about 2 hours to remember why that name was so familiar. I called my brother and it took him about 2 seconds.

Anyone?

suited: quickly reaching female levels of the worst.

napa: hey, even the mona lisa is failing apart.

speedz: brvheart's uncle?

• Like 1

Speaking of things, I drove past an Argyle Street today. It took me about 2 hours to remember why that name was so familiar. I called my brother and it took him about 2 seconds.

Anyone?

There is a fairly famous Argyle Street in Chicago.

This afternoon/evening I'm heading back towards Sacramento from up north. I turn onto hwy 99 to head for where I booked my hotel for the nightand get about a mile down the road when I see there is water rushing across the highway that has gone over the bank of a local stream. My first thought is to turn ariund, head back to the other highway then cut back East further south to connect with the highway I need. But, doing that would add 45 minutes or so to the drive so I decide, screw it, I go through the flooding and all will be good.

The water is a little deeper than I expected and moving fast but I make it through no problem. Head on down the road and about 3 miles further I see police lights and get closer and realize hey have the road closed, also due to flooding. Ok. So I turn around and head for the other highway. A mile and a half down the road....its flooded. Bad. Where it wasn't flooded at all not 5 or 10 minutes earlier. Oh well, I go through there and keep heading for the other highway. When I again see lights from a police car up ahead. They've closed the road where I went through the initial flooding. Apparently some idiots where going to fast through its, stalled out their cars so th CHP closed it down.

Now I'm marooned, along with a couple dozen other cars, between flooding to the North and South. Worse than my predicament, there is a neighborhood off the highway completely flooded. 3-4 feet of water going into homes, cars swamped etc... Anyway, word from the cop is that we are there until the flash flooding recedes.

Two hours later we finally make it out and another hour and a half later I check into my hotel about 8:15. I will be sleeping in tomorrow.

(screen door squeeks as a drunken Beans slowly opens the anti-bug device and reaches for the secondary door knob)

"Damn... "

(gently twists the antique latch assembly)

"Ill be.... its unlocked... I hope they remember me... "

(more hainted house sounds from the hinges as the door slowly creeps open, dozing up wads of orange and brown shag carpet along the way)

"Wait.... that Shake fellow never slept and had an arsenal of....."

"CLICK...KA...KLACK KLACK!"

"FREEZE YOU MUTHA....."

Quite the nightmare. Creeping back inside the sickie clubhouse after all these.... months? Hell, I dont recollect. Ole me has been in a cat-five whirlwind of absolute work hell for an eon. The more I do the more there is to do. Lost it a couple times. Forced to find it again. Wash/rinse/repeat

Years back I built a somewhat crude cnc plasma cutter using square tubing, skateboard bearings, and bike chain/sprokets. Stepper motors from old copy machines. Worked fine for what I needed at the time....

Now Im in the center of a linear motion shit-storm of epic preporsitations.... oh, if you ever hear that last word uttered by the local weatherman, run for cover... theres a massive shit-storm on the way

As of now, the end result of all this work has yet to be named. How does one sum up an establishment that will at some point in the future claim to be able to make almost anything? If the yellow pages still existed, exactly which area of the book would the ole fingers do the walking to?

Shane claims the new phone books will be totally blank in the business section with only our number on the front cover....

All I know for sure is if I ever get conned into 3d scanning a live turtle again its gonna be an unlisted listed number. I dont wanna talk about it

Anyhoo, good ta see ya'll and all that. Hope all is well. See ya's when I see ya's....

And guap, I didnt bid on the bandits jacket.... mainly cause it was from the second installment and it sucked. Plus it was size M. Couldnt wear it

Got pretty excited to see the car but it wasnt the one in the movie....

Glad it wasnt in a way. Local headlines wouldve said, "Local crazy guy gets crazier.... speeding black t/a around town with fool yelling, "LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT UNDER THE HOOD!" evades authorities for third day....film at ten"

• Like 2

While it's good to see that beans is alive, well and currently not incarcerated, for a moment there I was looking forward to a tell all from wangs ex girlfriend...

• Like 1

While it's good to see that beans is alive, well and currently not incarcerated, for a moment there I was looking forward to a tell all from wangs ex girlfriend...

Things went sour this summer, when Napa's $200 finally ran out and he asked her to get a job.

• Like 1