I Called In Sick Today

And that is why she is not a winner and never will be.

Same shit at my office. Instead of taking a little initiative these people will just say "not my job" and pass it on to someone else.

A coworker was complaining to me about our boss being mad at her for not meeting deadlines repeatedly and how it was our bosses fault for not managing her correctly and I'm just like "well, why don't you just meet your deadlines then without our boss reminding you about them? Setup some reminders on your calendar. Maybe work later later if you have to." Her response was "I don't get paid enough to work late". Yeah, that's why! That's why you haven't been promoted in the 15 years you've been here! Also im not a good sympathizer.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't think you're so much mean, as just: the worst.

It would make me feel badly to like this, so I'm not going to. In your face, Thera. Score one for Tilt.

• Like 1

There were a couple reasons I posted that:

National recognition of the awesomeness of Iowa.

NY Times

Napa is from the Pocahantas area.

And that is why she is not a winner and never will be.

Same shit at my office. Instead of taking a little initiative these people will just say "not my job" and pass it on to someone else.

A coworker was complaining to me about our boss being mad at her for not meeting deadlines repeatedly and how it was our bosses fault for not managing her correctly and I'm just like "well, why don't you just meet your deadlines then without our boss reminding you about them? Setup some reminders on your calendar. Maybe work later later if you have to." Her response was "I don't get paid enough to work late". Yeah, that's why! That's why you haven't been promoted in the 15 years you've been here! Also im not a good sympathizer.

That lady didn't need sympathy, she needed the truth, which is what you gave her.

http://mobile.nytime...?_r=0&referrer=

Ps - that link should be titled "IOWA!", but I'm on my phone.

Pps - sorry it's a mobile link.

I know this isn't what the article was about but the wind turbines made me think about it, I was really surprised when I flew to Chicago for the first time in a long time a while back with the number of wind farms you can see throughout the plains. Never remember seeing that before out there.

i think Madison Bumgarner iced 'em

FYP

Thera, couple of those FB pics were something else.

Anything specific, or just that I should never be photographed, ever? There's a highlight video too, where you can actually see the small crossfit girl lift me over her shoulder.

I pity the poor photographers of my wedding. Thousands of shots of me attempting to look like a person, and failing.

So my 2nd week of training the new company is sending out 7 guys to prep my area, visit dealers/manufactures and get solid leads and/or sign ups for me. The owner sent out an e-mail tonight telling them all that since it's a long flight they could all book first class. I was doing some quick addition in my head and between the flights, full size car rental for each of them and hotel for 6 nights and $40 a day meal money for all of them, the company is spending close to $20,000 just to send these guys out for a week to make sure I get a jump start on my area.

Also, got the ok to go buy the car, Ipad and phone are in the mail....This is going to be a long week and a half playing out the string at the current job.

• Like 1

Nah, you look good, but one of the groomsmen pics with everyone in a V striking a different pose. Just funny

And the one with your very cute wife wearing heels, and still being shorter than the 8 year old girl in the pic. All the midget talk around her must offend you

Tilt is this company You're working for a start up or is it a national company that has been around 20+ years? Be worried if it's a start up.

Napa: what are the gas prices sitting at in Des Moines?

They are $2.95 here, so I'm figuring they are high $2.60's to low $2.70's there.

Tilt is this company You're working for a start up or is it a national company that has been around 20+ years? Be worried if it's a start up.

They've been in business just over 10 years. They just have only been on the east coast and in the south until starting to spread West into Texas a couple of years ago. So my market it new but the company isn't. It was a good call though because your thoughts were my first thoughts too.

Gas dropped to $3.21 a gallon here yesterday and I cheered. I wouldn't even know how to act if it got below $3.00.

Remember the other day when I said I yelled back at that guy at work for being a dick. Well he filed a "formal complaint" against me. So they took me off that account. My boss called to tell me she knows I didn't do anything wrong. I explained the situation to the compliance department and they agreed, but it's SOP to change officers so the customer feels like they were heard.

In his complaint he said I treats him like a child and an adversary and that I've done it before.

What a joke. But little does he know that his new officer asked me what the deal was, I told him and the new guy said he agrees, no more money for this douche. So either way he will be pissed.

But I'm happy cause now I don't have to deal with that fvcking douchebag.

I might print out his complaint for my wall. It's my first so it's special.

• Like 5

I'm so happy the Cowboys are good this year. It's been so long.

oDnHsNN.gif

I love Dez.

Nah, you look good, but one of the groomsmen pics with everyone in a V striking a different pose. Just funny

And the one with your very cute wife wearing heels, and still being shorter than the 8 year old girl in the pic. All the midget talk around her must offend you

The taller niece is 12, but she just measured in at 5'2" this month. The younger one is 8 or 9.

She's not officially a midget, and everything is in proportion, so please continue the midget talk.