I Called In Sick Today

Suited: Have you ever tried a Chipotle Quesarito?

No I have not. I don't think I could eat that much at once, plus the original burrito is so magical and perfect I wouldn't want to mess with it.

Have you?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Called my dentist and let them know I was very frustrated with this. They said they'd look into the insurance to see if they could get then to cover it.

Get your lawyering pants on, Essay. You might be getting the call up.

Good thing he has life policy for a whopping million buck!

Considering your situation (living in CA), you should probably have 2-3. Term life is cheap. Do it, Guap.

god this is enthralling

Hey, I meant to ask you. Were you recently arrested in Maine?

You think I don't?

ol/dr

I assumed you were smart enough to already have it, but your comment was weird; so I thought there was a chance.

You'll be happy to hear that you're back on my "smart guy" list. That's bad news for everyone else though, because someones getting bumped.

what do I have going on? all I do is search for jobs and have sex with my 23 year old girlfriend. oh, did you mean that?

and yes brv. I was arrested in maine during a southern pride/gay rights march.

and yes brv. I was arrested in maine

Hey, this reminds me: I know you're not on FB much anymore, but your cover photo is awesome. It totally reminds me of some "new stuff" (since like 2006 or so) my uncle is experimenting with artistically. He's the dean of the art department in a southern college, and he's been transitioning to digital art from painting recently. I'm pretty sure you'd like some of his stuff.

http://www.davidrand...ods_Prints.html

I'm specifically thinking about this one:

xrOQtJJ.jpg

I can get a 'sexy maid' to clean my house naked for $150 and give me a handie when she's done for an extra $50. .

3 times a week, that's only $7200 a year. Seems like a better deal than insuring the life of a housewife when the liability column contains half your shit.

How do you even calculate your ev on a life insurance payoff for a wife?

Hourly units of future whores?

Not even one taker for "7200 a year"?

I don't carry dental insurance

Me either! I don't carry it because I'm a fusspot. I work at a small organization, and the insurance is crap. I am very picky about my dentist, and the dentist I wanted to see wasn't in the plan. There is a hazy chance I'll get a major work promotion in roughly six months--I sure hope so because I had a weird profound pain last week just chewing a piece of gum. Naplatonic, I'll need you to take this thread's bad dental luck. I've got other things I want to buy.

I can get a 'sexy maid' to clean my house naked for $150 and give me a handie when she's done for an extra $50. .

3 times a week, that's only $7200 a year. Seems like a better deal than insuring the life of a housewife when the liability column contains half your shit.

How do you even calculate your ev on a life insurance payoff for a wife?

Hourly units of future whores?

This calculation is missing the cans of Bon Ami.

Hey, I meant to ask you. Were you recently arrested in Maine?

I was in a meeting today and we discussed Maine in some detail. We decided Maine is the East coast cousin of Alaska in the beautiful scenery with a large amount of scary ass hill people per capita.

ART

Speaking of wanting to buy things, I emailed an old friend about buying a piece of her work. She's my only friend who's still doing it--being a fine artist is her primary employment. She's had significant commissions, grants, fellowships, and is a painter. I told her I'd spend between $2-3K, and don't want anything larger than 5x5. I've never purchased significant original work and I'm very, very excited about all of this.

That actually sounds pretty cool. One of these days I would like to commission a piece of art that isn't a business logo. Something totally original.

Frau, if you aren't busy essay and I are working on a new movie in General Poker. I think you may have some value you can add to our script.

• Like 1

Napa,

How much is too much for clothes? I've got that fancy wedding coming up, and I want something new. I can rationalize part of it--my work does require me to get dressed up. Keep in mind I'll probably want/need to get new shoes, too.

Hank, are you going to NIN? Did you go already? I'm going on Monday...

And here's my Pakistani lunch from today. It's down the street from a mosque, and keeps hallal. Each plate was $12 and included the naan.

iWiavXx.jpg

• Like 1

yeah, i went to the tour kickoff in vegas on the 7/19. didn't pull the trigger on going again in a different city. i decided a large factor in how much i enjoyed the show revolved around having a really good seat in a smaller venue.

Fräulein,

I guess I'll take the bad dental luck. Just chew on the other side of your mouth or something.

As for clothes...the easy answer is "it depends". I have no idea what women's clothes cost because I feel like I'll have girl friends that will talk about how "like omg this dress was 93% off and cost me $3.40". So, $60? Oh, right, shoes, too. $100. Tops.

I spent around $800 for a wedding outfit last fall, but that was shoes, suit, shirt, tie. And I've gotten a lot more use out of it than just that wedding.

So, final answer...$1,050? Or how about 1/2 of your monthy income after any recurring expenses (rent, cell phone, cable, etc). Whichevers greater. Is that close enough to what you want the answer to be?

I'm going to need final approval before any purchases though. Or you could just tell me after what you bought.

• Like 1