Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

They do $40 a day, plus 56 cents a mile to cover travel. Pretty good.So actually, it might be $180ish.

tumblr_mar8uurzoF1qbl3a8.gif

something wrong with my google fiber tv. it keeps saying its searching for the network. but the internet works fine. i'm at a loss.

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. Help desk people always act like that's going to miraculously work.

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. Help desk people always act like that's going to miraculously work.

you'd be amazed how often it does

My home internet has been down since Monday. I've been reduced to watching old DVDs (currently: Nick and Norah...)

I lost my mailbox bingo, and will finish this fiscal short of goal. I am finishing with a 25%+ in revenue compared to FY 13. The résumé is just writing itself.

• Like 1

it's an easy piece of advice that rules out a bunch of dumbass problems.

stayed at work until 9 tonight. the other guy goes to set the alarm on the building, I'm like, you didn't even check upstairs. we do the sweep and the CEO is still in his office doing something or other. the police would have responded, my coworker would be in deep shit, etc. and it turned into #1 noticing us.

• Like 1

you'd be amazed how often it does

I know. I almost added that disclaimer actually.

do you get overtime?

no, fully based on a salary with zero performance incentives. at my previous job, financial trouble could be addressed with OT. that's partly why I'm budgeting my face off here, why I am going to ask about getting another job, etc.

I watched one ep of the IT Crowd. I enjoy those two guys but it was really British tv campy.

It was only 2 seasons, correct?

no, fully based on a salary with zero performance incentives. at my previous job, financial trouble could be addressed with OT. that's partly why I'm budgeting my face off here, why I am going to ask about getting another job, etc.

yeah not getting OT is tough. really makes it hard to stay past 6.

how is the flexibility? any wiggle room or are you expected to be there 8-5 even if you worked until 9 the previous night?

that's one good thing about my gig now, if i have to put in extra hours i can come in late/leave early at some other point. as long as we don't abuse it too bad.

I watched one ep of the IT Crowd. I enjoy those two guys but it was really British tv campy.

It was only 2 seasons, correct?

i believe 4.

I can click the multi-quote buttons but when I click on reply the quotes don't populate in the reply box. I also can't use the quick reply box at the bottom of the screen.

If it happens again, clear your cache and then disable all of your add-ons or extensions. They are almost always the problem.

• Like 1