Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

looks like I have to spend about $200 on a bed and a desk. may be able to bum a chair from the kitchen, if not, it'll be probably $120+ for something that will last longer than a month. car insurance will be like $290. so, there goes any hope of getting some breathing room.

Yep, you'll have to put off those retirement plans another week now. Times are tough all over strat.

goddammit hank.

• Like 4

Laugh. Out. Loud.

looks like I have to spend about $200 on a bed and a desk. may be able to bum a chair from the kitchen, if not, it'll be probably $120+ for something that will last longer than a month. car insurance will be like $290. so, there goes any hope of getting some breathing room.

my sheets cost more than $200, you peasant

- like i need to say who

• Like 2

I did open a new checking account the other day. It's online and will do things for me like bill pay and auto transfers and give me interest on my balance, not that that's a huge thing. So that's something. I've also started practicing guitar again. I'm not that great and my fingers hurt.

My roommate ended up leaving to go get some Bacardi limon, Bacardi something else, cranberry juice, and orange juice to make us some sort of cocktail so we could FaceTime our friend whose birthday it was and cheers him from afar. And then we had a mini jam session on guitar which was basically him telling me how awful I was and him playing Neil Young songs while his 1 year old danced and "sung" along.

We're all hetero, I think.

Seems pretty non-hetero.

FaceTime in General seems like a waste, for me. I've done it twice, drunk both times, one of those times it was with a group of people and they initiated.

Unless you want to show someone something, FaceTime is pretty intimate. Maybe I'm just the wrong generation for it. I don't need to look at people to talk to them.

Not to mention, over celebrating another guy's bday