Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, tap a big girl, shit yeah. That girl will toss you a full on gfe.

Don't eat her puss unless that helps you get hard. I'm in though. Maybe request she uses a straight iron on the hair first.

totally nsfw

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=66632

this girls sounds like she legitimately loves to fuck. i might have to road trip down to kc just to give it a go. is it weird that i find it kinda hot that some of her photos have to be her senior pics?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=203158

• Like 1

btw vodka + clementine izze is dangerous. can't even taste the booze and i put in a a full two oz+ to 8 oz of mix.

gonna try green apple next

• Like 1

it has been low 90s all week, which means near constant AC running. my room gets ridiculously cold, so I sleep with a blanket and comforter.

the building at work is similarly terrible in design, as offices are either always hot or always cold, working out to the desired average across the building but pleasing no one. I am thinking about buying some of those fingerless gloves.

it has been low 90s all week, which means near constant AC running. my room gets ridiculously cold, so I sleep with a blanket and comforter.

the building at work is similarly terrible in design, as offices are either always hot or always cold, working out to the desired average across the building but pleasing no one. I am thinking about buying some of those fingerless gloves.

start a hobo fire in a metal drum too.

there is a section of hallway in our office that is refrigerator temperature while immediately on the other side of a set of double doors it's sauna like. staff in that room wants to keep the doors open but mgmt won't let them because there is a badge reader on the door. nevermind that the entire section is behind another set of reader secured doors. dumbasses.

I imagine Strat, who I like, is a huge vagina when it comes to ac

Hank, I know nobody in Orlando. It's hard to make new friends at 42.

you ain't just whistlin dixie brother.

here ya go. as a bonus, it appears she travels to kc from time to time. you can sa can be eskimoho brothers.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=151515

• Like 1

green apples is good, but not as good as clementine.

debating whether i'm gonna give pomegranate a try or go back to clementine

hmmm i wonder if vodka + creme soda is good...

Ocho, you saw me chatting with Carl on FB the other day. I played youth baseball with him. You saw he was praising me. Just wanted to point out that i was awesome. He did. And that guy actually got a scholarship to play baseball at Oklahoma State. He said I mashed. I just want your validation. Hah

her review said 180 for an hour that included covered bj, missionary, cowgirl, and doggy.

that chck from kc was higher at an avg of around 300 for 1-1.5 hrs but she gave condomless bjs and let them pop in her mouth as well as offering greek, rimming, and some other fun stuff.

• Like 1

start a hobo fire in a metal drum too.

there is a section of hallway in our office that is refrigerator temperature while immediately on the other side of a set of double doors it's sauna like. staff in that room wants to keep the doors open but mgmt won't let them because there is a badge reader on the door. nevermind that the entire section is behind another set of reader secured doors. dumbasses.

yeah, same situation at my old job. two sets of doors that occasionally would trap people if they forgot their badges. literally no other purpose to the second set, because the access level was equivalent for both.

I just have terrible circulation in my hands, so they go numb in the cold and it becomes hard to type.

the hobo look suits me