Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

We are hitting a matinee to see Neighbors. Wife wants to watch Zac Effron for an hour and a half with his shirt off

Old guy alert: daytime prices arent much different from night prices. $:17.50 for two tickets. Although, they did transition to fountain soda machines in the lobby for self service, which is nice. Put me down for an after movie refill.

Drank my face off Friday and Saturday while at the beach. Not since. I have one good one in me this weekend, then I think I'm good for a while. Well, except for my bday in June. I am turning 21 yanno....again, for the 2nd time

Sounds like a fun day. Have fun, Ronald.

Movies are insane. Last time I went was to "Rush" and ofc they only had the "super hd" version which cost an extra $4 per ticket and then just a flipping popcorn and a drink to split it was like $40. Shit, for that I could have bought a month of HBO and a case of beer and we could have had a lot better time. Plus, you have to deal with other shitty people talking and texting and kids and values just not there for me anymore.

I'm assuming movie theaters will go the way of video rental stores. They just have to figure out cost/privacy issues. I think most people would rather have the new movies beamed to the house. Even if it was $20 or more. Maybe they will be able to inject something in the signal that will distort it on 2nd view or something.

hey napa: women suck.

but look at me, just got an interview for that job in the middle of nowhere I mentioned a while back. turns out I've got a friend on the inside I didn't even know about, guy I went to high school with.

looking forward to the interview but not sure how I feel about the job or company. it's a koch brothers company that makes plyboard and paper (this plant does particle board) so that shouldn't be too hard to figure out. not sure how they do with compensation and vacation and work atmosphere, and that's a concern for places like this. plus it's a good 45 minutes from my house and in the middle of nowhere, so that would kind of suck.

anybody other than randy have any thoughts?

Oh sure. Ignore the good advice!

Why don't you just go with the same old advice around here. You know, weasel your in, screw the boss's ugly daughter, marry her, become VP, then when the old man chokes you can own it.

Obviously the new job would depend on the money and the title. Especially the title.

yeah for some reason I didn't think your opinion of a koch brothers company would be impartial. not sure why.

but yeah, I did research on them and it seems like an ok place to work, but very little in the way of bonuses or raises. that sounds bad, but the 2.5% a year raise and $400 a year bonus might not stack up to a 30k a year raise. not that I'll get that but I'm just saying.

randy if I get that job I promise I'll donate $10 to some fag equality charity or some save the plastic eating wales foundation.

We are hitting a matinee to see Neighbors.

read this three times and each time I read that you were hitting a manatee.

• Like 1

so I was at the bar tonight. there was an older gal across the bar, decently cute, but I swear she reminded me more of leslie knope than anybody I've ever been around. in a good way too. like all the cute parts of leslie knope, like the mannerisms and stuff. shit was crazy. I mean no she never even looked at me so I didn't talk to her but still it was an interesting something or another.

I think there might have been a missplaced quotation mark back there that confused me. I don't know, I don't care enough to go back and check. thank you brv. f you tilt I hate you.

I hate you more you hick bastard!

I lol'd pretty loud in a theater with about 15 people in it at a solid rape joke I feel like I was the only one that didn't stifle the laughter

• Like 2

F'n college football twitter was allll over that stupid shitty f'n video that has no affiliation with the city of ames or iowa state just some backwards ass muther fvckers who can't sing on key or make reailstic green screen videos for their f'n life but that dude can shred a little

yeah roast beef is never sexy

well maybe when it's first pulled out of the oven and it's been done just right

oh and then if it's been sliced nice and thin and is the perfect rare to medium rare

horseradish hurts in your pee hole.

So this morning the boss calls and asks if I can arrange for an interview over skype on the Monday I'll be on vacation. I tell her no problem, I'll take my laptop and be ready to go. Problem solved, right? It was until she called this afternoon saying they don't want to do a Skype interview after all and is there any way I can fly out there. She suggested flying out/back from Sacramento, but we are driving home on Tuesday and no way am I going to travel to and from Chicago with an interview sandwiched in between all in one day then drive 8 1/2 hours home the next day.

Her: Well, what if we flew you out of Sacramento then back to Ontario?

Me: Then my wife would have to make the drive home alone. Not happening.

She basically said without saying that I needed to find a way to make this work. So I told her I would see what I could do and get back to her. I checked flights and I can leave Sac at 6 am, get into Chicago at 1:45pm then fly back out at 7:55pm and arrive in Sac at 10:30pm. Tack on an hour and 15 minute each way to and from the airport and that is a loooonnngggg crappy day but I could do it. So I sent the boss an e-mail telling her this would work if she'll let me take a couple of extra days off so I don't have to drive home the day after 22 hours of travel hell.

So shitty and I have no doubt the seniors are sitting on their ivory tower not giving a damn about it all and probably said to my boss at some point something like "well, I guess we'll see how bad he wants the promotion, huh?"

horseradish hurts in your pee hole.

Damn, that reminds me. I should have made some horseradish mayo to go along with the seasoned, shaved prime rib lunch eat I got from Sam's. It's tasty as balls. Problem is, I love Helmann's mayo so much with roast beef.

Just finished reading that article in The Atlantic about reparations. Longest article ever, but super compelling and really sad they way this country has treated blacks over the years.

Damn, that reminds me. I should have made some horseradish mayo to go along with the seasoned, shaved prime rib lunch eat I got from Sam's. It's tasty as balls. Problem is, I love Helmann's mayo so much with roast beef.

Just finished reading that article in The Atlantic about reparations. Longest article ever, but super compelling and really sad they way this country has treated blacks over the years.

I read it earlier and I have some questions/critiques of it, but I'm afraid to voice them lest I be called racist.

Edit: And he also did research and stuff, and I...didn't.

Edit 2: And I also grew up with white privilege.

• Like 1