I Called In Sick Today

ok beans I mean come on, tell me about the teenage girls

Truth. Really expected to get home and get the details.

The only part the Dutch scenario that gives me pause is the "obese lady" part. Life is to short to spend the rest of it with an ugly/obese woman. A little chunky and monied I could live with, obese? Nah. Of course I'm not enormously fat so my view is obviously different than his.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Truth. Really expected to get home and get the details.

The only part the Dutch scenario that gives me pause is the "obese lady" part. Life is to short to spend the rest of it with an ugly/obese woman. A little chunky and monied I could live with, obese? Nah. Of course I'm not enormously fat so my view is obviously different than his.

Yeah, this guy is not out of the girl's league. Even still, I'm over that whole thing where I think banging uggos reflects negatively on me. If you want to bang attractive girls, bang them. Banging uggos doesn't stop you. She is at work all day. What do you people think your wives are up to while you're working?

I'm a huge proponent of banging fatties. Granted I have my limits, but my upper limit is probably higher than most. They try much harder and you can just eat trashy food with em and bang em again.

Banging is different than living/spending the rest of your life with them. If Napa or SA came on and said they just got done banging a fatty I'd give them a huge cyber high five for example.

Banging is different than living/spending the rest of your life with them. If Napa or SA came on and said they just got done banging a fatty I'd give them a huge cyber high five for example.

There is also a difference between supporting a fatty -- essentially saying, "you are better than me and just being with me is worth half my money" -- and leeching off a fatty, essentially demonstrating that you a stud.

• Like 1

But what if you really enjoy that person's personality and they happen to be a "fatty"? Man, who cares? If someone makes you happy, that's what counts.

• Like 3

I'm sure I'm being over serious on this topic, but just the way Titly put that seemed tremendously dickish. I get it and am sure I've made silly jokes, but I've never discriminated sexually and have dated a bigger girl or two.

Whatever, I think on both sides of it. I am not properly expressing myself. Everyone is vain, but most people shouldn't be

• Like 2

But what if you really enjoy that person's personality and they happen to be a "fatty"? Man, who cares? If someone makes you happy, that's what counts.

Nah. Even if you love being with someone, just sit lonely in your apartment and dream about pinup girls and starlets. Otherwise people would think you were a loser.

• Like 3

fattys have gotten picky, imo.

long ass day. i'm not as tired as i thought i'd be though. stopped at hooters with my PMs on the way back. saw some sweet titty balls.

I got my water speakers hooked up today. See here.

51hYb1KnLWL._SY450_.jpg

They are fantastic and awesome--with crappy sound.

I have this weekend off, and should have most weekends off for the foreseeable future.

If you have to pick--tater tots or onion rings?

• Like 1

rings.

tots are for children. rings are for sophisticates.

tots.

cause they're kinda like little boobs that you can eat.

I'm not big on either. I love onions, but am not a fan of deep-fried anything. I guess I'll take the onions though.

i'm taking that as a conclusion of plausible if not outright confirmed.

• Like 1

I'm not big on either. I love onions, but am not a fan of deep-fried anything. I guess I'll take the onions though.

I am nominating myself as new thread Winner. I am drinking Chainbreaker White IPA from Bend, OR, and have just finished a dinner of ramen and green beans. In addition, I am raising a ton of money, still short of my goal, screwed up publicly this evening in front of some jerks, and am seriously thinking about applying for a new gig.

PS I chose both tots and rings last night, with the bacon topped hot dog, and ice cream for dessert.

Doesn't like fried food. Psssh.

• Like 4

Tots over onion rings. Steak fries over all.

Which is weird because I love onions. Cooking with them, raw on burgers and subs, etc

• Like 1

I am nominating myself as new thread Winner. I am drinking Chainbreaker White IPA from Bend, OR, and have just finished a dinner of ramen and green beans. In addition, I am raising a ton of money, still short of my goal, screwed up publicly this evening in front of some jerks, and am seriously thinking about applying for a new gig.

PS I chose both tots and rings last night, with the bacon topped hot dog, and ice cream for dessert.

Doesn't like fried food. Psssh.

A Winner's body is their temple.

Tots over onion rings. Steak fries over all.

Which is weird because I love onions. Cooking with them, raw on burgers and subs, etc

Yeah, onions are my favorite vegetable. I just find rings too greasy.