• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i was just trying to think of a good parody of the any given sunday speech, but using it with a woman. like the inches you need, girl, are everywhere around you. there in every guys pants, every guys shorts. one half inch to long or to short, and you won't quite get off. a couple a inches is all i got, but it can be in every break of your ass, every crevice.

I have zero urge to period bang. I can wait, or take a handy and beej

Avoid Mississippi, unless you enjoy hillbillies and blacks

You really need to take note of this. The kind of blacks you are dealing with here are not the good kind either. They are the kind that you won't be able to relate to just because watched the wire, and they will particularly dislike white people because the white people they have to deal with are the worst white people. And this is ignoring the white people you'll have to interact with. And then there is the climate...

Freaking racists.

On the plus side, six figures would have me living like a king down there. Which may make your point even more valid.

You can also blame God and poor people for screwing your plans up--I'm assuming the organization you're volunteering for has one or both of them in their mission statement.

I sat in a bar and watched the Oaks race today--my immediate supervisor took us there and bought a round. The beer was flat and warmish. I only drank half of mine; how rude was I? Is this a recoverable slight, or am I dunzo?

i know, you always finish a beer your boss has bought.

Yes, I screwed the pooch.

Oh, so you're the one that actually listens to SA's advice.

Seriously though, I would not drink warm, flat beer no matter who bought it. What is this, freaking Ireland?

No harm no foul in my book.

• Like 1

i know, you always finish a beer your boss has bought.

stop

Yes, I screwed the pooch.

pics plz

i was just trying to think of a good parody of the any given sunday speech, but using it with a woman. like the inches you need, girl, are everywhere around you. there in every guys pants, every guys shorts. one half inch to long or to short, and you won't quite get off. a couple a inches is all i got, but it can be in every break of your ass, every crevice.

no please, stop

Sent the wife out to pick up chocolate malts at DQ, now who's the boss!!

i mean its not great but i'm not bill shakespeare over here.

Like for Farley.

My roommate and I spent like two hours researching how to get on to an exchange to buy one of the currencies to transfer around to eventually get into litecoins/dogecoins/etc. The one I was banking on ended up wanting me to send a bank wire, not an EFT... so there's like $20+, and it has a 2% deposit/withdrawal fee, and a .5% trade fee, and then there's the chance that it loses money... it's just idiotic. so I'm mining tonight to see how it does, maybe I'll just mine all the time... but I have trouble believing it'll be worth it.

Excellent use of your time on Derby weekend, the most social weekend of the year in Louisville

At least your c0ck is retired

Why am I miserable? I couldnt care less what he talks about on here or what he does with his time.

It was merely an observation.

I was always a person that enjoyed being alone, staying in my room and not really being co-dependent at all, but that being said, i was still 100 times more social than some of the people on here. I guess thats what my observation was trying to say. Guess its a byproduct of a digital world the under 30s grew up in. Going out occasionally, getting out of the comfort zone, even if its just to people watch, can be fun. Thats all

But keep thinking I'm miserable

And by "couldnt care less what he writes about" I mean, I'm not a content monger. People can write whatever they want. Lunch orders, weekend plans, shoe sizes. I'm indifferent

Except with suited. Every syllable he types makes me want to break his fingers. Kidding (am I?)

You're putting some very negative vibrations into the universe right now, Ronald. Just relax, and let the good times roll.

Just looked at a good apartment. It's got promise. I might live with a buddy from law school. He's gonna come check it out. Good price and nice amenities. It's all good baby.

In like 2007, I would stay home every night, dick around on the computer, pursue insane hobbies and interests like Linux and making my own Dvorak keyboard, watch a lot of movies and tv, and say bitter shit mostly about women.

Now, half a decade later, I generally stay home every night, dick around on my iOS devices, peruse practical interests like traditional archery and improving my crossovers, gamble on sports, and say cartoonish things about being a Winner.

How did I make such a big change in such a short time? The difference is that somewhere in the last 5 years, I acquired the property of Winning, and am now a Winner. So even if I do the same things I used to do, those become inherently Winning traits that you guys all admire.

• Like 2