I Called In Sick Today

Deuces is an offshoot of throwing up a peace sign, but since there are two fingers up, its deuces

Pretty sure its of urban origin, but I've only seen fat puerto rican bitches that caused me headaches at my last job use it, and 30 something housewives trying to be cool. And now Iowa farmboys that want to be down with the bruthas

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm trying to decide whether I should just go casual with a western shirt and jeans tonight ir do it up with a dress shirt and suit coat (with jeans still though). problem being is that the girlfriend is still out of town so I don't want to look TOO sexy and attract unwanted skank attention. which is still likely either way let's be honest.

I got a question in an interview a week or two ago about a negative thing from my annual review. I blanked because the worst that was said about me in any category was "meets expectations."

I think these people just don't believe me when I talk about what I have done with VBA. I have a copy of my annual review, and it absolutely talks about using VBA to eliminate work.... what if I just start bringing a copy to give to interviewers?

That's what a letter of reference is for.

Hey, at least you're not a bank teller all day, servicing the fcking dirt poor, illiterate masses of Central FL in the bank at the front of a scummy WalMart

I'm about to lose my mind. People off and on vacation. Ughhhh

Hey, at least you're not a bank teller all day, servicing the fcking dirt poor, illiterate masses of Central FL in the bank at the front of a scummy WalMart

I'm about to lose my mind. People off and on vacation. Ughhhh

I wasn't complaining, just brainstorming. My review is the absolute best and I can use it to differentiate myself from the tardos who lie on their resumes.

Each person is dumber than the last. Its horrifying

And yes shake, the branch I manage, is an instore. Its interesting from afar but not so much when I'm on the front lines.

Fortunately, i'm compensated decently. Not Tim Riggins western shirt money or anything, but still

Thanks essay. You're a true braj. (Not really) i'd tell you to go out and party but I have never been a new years guy. Someone you know must be going to a party? What about your roomie?

yeah its not worth it. the first two years of law school i went out and both times it was a nightmare. impossible to get to the bar because it was so packed and forget about a cab home. it was LITERALLY two of the worst nights of my going out life.

Considering that its your life we're talking about, thats saying something

I'm sure there are plenty of chill places to go. Maybe you should drive around at 1am offering $50 taxi rides to drunk bitches

• Like 1

I've had really good and bad NYE's. Best was by far NYC. Worst was one year in Ames.

SA go get a bottle if something and get blacked out with your roommate at home. Drink the whole bite. Puke if you have to. It's good to do that every once in awhile.

I've been driving in a light blizzard the past three hours. It was awful. Only one lane was really plowed. Technically went in the ditch one time when I was trying to pass a truck and they drifted into my line and I had to bail. Luckily it was a shallow ditch and I have four wheel drive.

I've had really good and bad NYE's. Best was by far NYC. Worst was one year in Ames.

Is there a gif that would say "least shocking statement ever made"?

• Like 1