I Called In Sick Today

how much does a trip to the vet run you?

So far, $1500. Emergency vets aren't cheap and there aren't any other options on a Sunday morning.

They did x-rays to rule out a bowel obstruction, ran blood work and a blood clotting test then determined he has HGE, a gastrointestinal issue (too bad we don't have a vet in the thread).

Anyway, they are keeping him overnight on IV fluids, medication to stop the vomiting and diarrhea, another to coat his intestines and a couple of other things. They think he'll be a lot better once he's not so dehydrated from pooping and puking water all morning. I hope so because if he's there more than 24 hours the $$ goes up...

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Instead I should let him die of dehydration? I've been very fortunate as this is the first "large" vet expense I've had with any animal I've owned. But when you choose to own pets you choose to take care of them too. There are financial limits of course but that varies from person to person and animal to animal. Not that it matters really but this particular dog, with his pedigree, age and training I could sell for $6000 - $8000 in a heartbeat.

Instead I should let him die of dehydration? I've been very fortunate as this is the first "large" vet expense I've had with any animal I've owned. But when you choose to own pets you choose to take care of them too. There are financial limits of course but that varies from person to person and animal to animal. Not that it matters really but this particular dog, with his pedigree, age and training I could sell for $6000 - $8000 in a heartbeat.

How much could you sell him for if he were stuffed?

Yes Napa don't be a fag.got with this girl but keep things breezy and flirty if you think there's a chance of a future hook up. No point in burning hook up bridges. It costs you nothing but a little pride.

I'm currently single. Not totally done with the girlfriend. Trying to still make it work because she's pretty awesome and I think there's a future there. Started talking to a girl on skout in the meantime. Texted for a day. Had sex with her her Thursday and Friday night. She's pretty chubby but she's enthusiastic. Kind of an irritating personality but she's pretty DTF whenever I want to so I'll ride that pony til I figure things out with the girlfriend or the sex isn't worth the personality

This is how sick I am. The thought of ****ing made me sick to my stomach. Not facetiously, literally made stomach upset. All I've eaten for 4 days is cereal and fruit.

listen, maybe you are tired of having "the same meal" everyday but you chose to "go on a diet" by getting married so dial it back a bit would ya?

Ugh, just left my dog at the ER vet with bloody diarrhea and vomit.

Sorry Tilt. I hope he's ok.

like do these women think we believe that. nobody is that busy. the only reason for not responding to a text is you didn't want too.

I've not responded to a text before, because I was actually busy and wanted to think about an answer and respond later, but then forgot about the text. I've actually done that many times. So: false dichotomy.

hell i don't think brvy would let his family spend that much to save his own life, let alone a dog.

Truth.

Who would pay 8,000 for an adult dog? I've never heard of such a thing. Is your dog a Liger? Can he speak French? I don't get it.

This is how sick I am. The thought of ****ing made me sick to my stomach. Not facetiously, literally made stomach upset. All I've eaten for 4 days is cereal and fruit.

RIP Guapo.

Sorry Tilt. I hope he's ok.

Who would pay 8,000 for an adult dog? I've never heard of such a thing. Is your dog a Liger? Can he speak French? I don't get it.

Thanks, I hope so too.

Heh, a friend of mine recently sold a 2 1/2 yo male for $25,000. I know of similar aged females selling for $60,000.

It's like cattle, horses and whatever else. Those in the game will pay big dollars.

Texted for a day. Had sex with her her Thursday and Friday night.

and the lonesome three's heads just exploded

so whoever recommended Mud was spot on. watched it last night, really good movie, and perfect for me: a movie about hicks and guns with the overarching them of women being cunts. riiiiight up my alley.

also, I've been thinking lately about how much I'd like to have a dog again. can't really do it because I'm away most of the day plus my house is basically a death trap for animals, but the possibility of a $1,500 vet bill really sealed the deal. that's a lot of damn money.

I'm currently single. Not totally done with the girlfriend. Trying to still make it work because she's pretty awesome and I think there's a future there.

oh, and are we going to get any more info on this here? seems pretty confusing with this little information. is she banging a lebanese coke dealer or is she just taking time to "find herself" a la suited's lesbian "girlfriend?"

so whoever recommended Mud was spot on. watched it last night, really good movie, and perfect for me: a movie about hicks and guns with the overarching theme of women being cunts. riiiiight up my alley.

I'm unreasonably sad that you didn't remember that was me.

oh, and are we going to get any more info on this here? seems pretty confusing with this little information. is she banging a lebanese coke dealer or is she just taking time to "find herself" a la suited's lesbian "girlfriend?"

The real question is 'Does your 'girlfriend' think you're on a break or did you just cheat on her?'.

Say it aint so, Thomas.

sorry for disappointing you, Ron. let me just pop on over to the job tree and pick out a $40k gig.

Wait just a second my friend. I couldnt care less if you were still working the McD's drive thru. My concern is you using that hog