I Called In Sick Today

Did I tell you guys about the time I was part of Iowa State football recruiting? This picture was part of every email sent to potential recruits. I had forgot about it. Not sure what made me think of it. Had to do some serious gmail scouring to find it.

bs9m5D06pPequR9uY-nd.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i'm re-watching LOST and Jin is fucking stacked to the gills with beef. i mean dude is ripped as fuck.

Jin and Sun are the two most ridiculously good looking people anywhere, of all time.

I saw some Lost reruns on vacation--I was bored. I also can't rewatch Alias.

Glad your life is all awesome now that you don't drink. Excuuuuuse the rest of us for trying to cope

(I had 2 beers tonight at the Terrapin tap takeover at World of Beer and stopped drinking). Sober weekend, woohoo. Next Saturday and Sunday will be different.

Did I tell you guys about the time I was part of Iowa State football recruiting? This picture was part of every email sent to potential recruits. I had forgot about it. Not sure what made me think of it. Had to do some serious gmail scouring to find it.

bs9m5D06pPequR9uY-nd.png

Yellow shirt with the glasses on your head?

• Like 1

what did you tell the mutual friend?

she just asked what I'd done that week, why she hadn't seen me around. I told her I took monday and tuesday off, just been busy with year end, etc.

Glad your life is all awesome now that you don't drink. Excuuuuuse the rest of us for trying to cope

I am so sad for you and your double my pay.

Drinking makes my brain stop working and I can just exist in the moment and I don't overthink things to much and it's great. I know that probably means I have actual problems or something, but booze really feels good.

I am so sad for you and your double my pay.

Thank you. Are you also sad that I'm 13 years older? I'll be hitting you up for some cash in 13 years. Or I'll be dead. Napa definitely will be in a 12 step program. Suited, well, he'll be doing the exact same thing, nothing.

yeah you need to stop. or drink way more.

Are you seriously re watching another show, one with over 200, one hour episodes? Dude, seriously. I know I pick on you, ALOT, but you really gotta find something better to do with your time

Are you seriously re watching another show, one with over 200, one hour episodes? Dude, seriously. I know I pick on you, ALOT, but you really gotta find something better to do with your time

it only has 120 episodes, but what would you have me do right now, when the roads are covered in ice and its snowing 8 inches out there?

• Like 1

Drinking makes my brain stop working and I can just exist in the moment and I don't overthink things to much and it's great. I know that probably means I have actual problems or something, but booze really feels good.

some of the stuff you're unhappy and thinking a lot about is caused by the drinking, though.

• Like 1

BC texted me tonight saying she was at an ugly christmas sweater party and thinking of mine from last year made her giggle. I told her to come over afterwards to see it in person and laugh her ass off. She said she just may :). She won't.

it only has 120 episodes, but what would you have me do right now, when the roads are covered in ice and its snowing 8 inches out there?

Crunches? Burpees? Read a book? online dating?

BC texted me tonight saying she was at an ugly christmas sweater party and thinking of mine from last year made her giggle. I told her to come over afterwards to see it in person and laugh her ass off. She said she just may :). She won't.

Correct reply was: come on over and let's see how you look in it.

Edit: maybe not correct, but certainly more suggestive. If she comes over, have no bottoms on

You gotta lay off banging that drum, Preacher

Yeah, says the guy that has been saying the same thing to Essay for two years. Take your own advice, douchetooth.