I Called In Sick Today

Am I making hand gestures to a blind perso? Yelling at a deaf person?

I suppose so. Just hoping that some day, something will sink in and he'll try a different approach, since the current one is failing miserably

I'll try to stop

I wasn't trying to discourage you, just point out that despite your words of wisdom falling on deaf ears you haven't given up on turning SA into a hetero male. Which I applaud.

I've handed out awards.

Pfffffttttt Yeah, 6 years ago. Slacker.

Actually I knew the second I posted that there was a 100% chance you'd done some sort of awards deal at some point.

None for persistence though.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

5:45 pm and sitting at exactly 100 degrees here. Not thrilled about that. Though by all accounts August was much cooler than normal so I guess I shouldn't complain.

You sports fans see that the NFL got over again? Settled the concussion suit for $765 mill. Which might not sound like getting over but compared to what it could have been I feel like it was a bargain.

Hot chick was replaced on the bike by an Indian dude and boy am I smellin him.

Probably sweating curry out of his pores.

Did you run over and give the seat a sniff after the hot chick left at least?

I deal with a lot of injuns. The do smell funky, and I must say, they seem to burp a lot. Honest to goodness. Had a woman belch right at my desk the other day. It's not isolated incidents. It seems to be a thing. Curry?

I'm not unhappy. I'm quite content. Except this knee thing. Iced it tonight, hoping to shred tomorrow night before heading out

finished product will read 'doesn't leave house' no matter how many attempts you make to explain it otherwise

I had the training girl laughing pretty hard today. used my typical quips, e.g. she types in caps to someone accidentally, and I tell her she is now obligated to treat this conversation as an argument regardless of how they respond. I can tell she's a fan. who wouldn't be?

• Like 1

Nonononononono

That is bosses daughter and those were taken at her engagement party this weekend.

But if push came to shove, you'd let that girl sit directly on your face, correct?

Coworker pointed out a picture in bosses daughters album where I'm in the background and it looks like I was just staring at their asses. I can't say for certain I wasn't, but I don't specifically remember it. So, I got that going for me.

Ahhh, sweet Friday. Gonna be long, but I can do it.

Knee feeling a tad better, right up until I knelt down to do something and realized it was tender as hell. At least it doesnt hurt when bent or straight like yesterday...yet

My encouragement of the day for essay

If/when you go out tonight and get the chance to hook up with a girl, do it. You dont have a girlfriend. I hope you know this. Dont feel bad about that.

Also, you like acting, pretend you're a guy rhat likes women and is aggressive. You can do it

• Like 1

5pm yet? No?

Got a flyer via email telling me that beer is 30% off for Labor Day weekend. They have a varied selection. Its a place called World Market. Anyone have one of those? It has a pretty large wine and champagne section and the beer section is growing. Have a bunch of those Chimay corked bottles, 6pks and singles.

They primarily sell home goods. At 30% off though, I gotta check it out. I still have about 150 beers to buy. I figure 230 or so is a good number. I'm sure i'm overestimating. Some of my people can drink. Hell, the Mrs can throw back 8 or 9 of her beers (and be pretty drunk) i can do 15 easy, as can a few friends, although I dont think they do because I always seem more drunk. Well, most times