Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

This client was hell but we finished in time. By like two hours. I had to sit in the board meeting in case they had questions about stuff I worked on and I was shitting myself. Luckily they didn't though. We're on our way home now and boss stopped so we could get drinks for the road. Brv bless Missouri.

maybe she's a gnome?

She's not a gnome. She's a teeny tiny person. She probably weighs between 80-90 lb. Her hands are so small they make me think about the Kristin Wiig SNL skit.

10,000 hour rule

What is this?

I'm doing really, really well thank you.

I turned a corner with the work project, and while it's not done, at least I won't have to work this weekend. That, coupled with true sleep last night was good. Waking up at 5:30 without an alarm was not as good, but okay.

Thursday is Friday Part One.

otenkinder is poised to crack top three this week.

I debuted at #2. Cha! Cha!, I appreciate your fine work.

My last post may have painted my work day as too happy. This afternoon a coworker was telling me she accepts difficult office things, and doesn't waste her time wondering about them. I was nodding my head like I agreed, and then noticed I had made a fist, and was holding it up almost to shoulder level. I shook off that spasm of rage, and got on with my day. In the parking lot, though, I saw a truck with the vanity plate, "CHILAAX." hate hate hate.

30 Rock might be your favorite, but Simpsons changed everything, right?

Where's Ron Mexico?

• Like 1

I'm in charge now. I speak for this thread. I mean ... I could if you wanted me to. I'd rather not, obviously. Don't know what I'd say. Why do I have to be the one? I don't need this. Why does this have to become my problem? No, I'm out. Forget it. Find somebody else. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of doing everything for this thread.

• Like 4

i would contend that '30 Rock' is the greatest half-hour comedy in the history of television.

Oh man, I thought Strat posted this and I was so confused.

Frau: book, "Outliers"