Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Somehow my son's baptism with 35 people is going to cost me almost three grand. And that's after saying "no" to the two-tier $480 cake that serves 50 people. I don't understand this life anymore.

Good grief. If it's any consolation, high school will make the cost of the baptism seem like pocket change. Not to mention the elementary years.

My wife was reading something the other day that says it costs $250,000 to raise a child to age 18. Obviously that must include some calculation for housing, food etc.. but it still seems crazy high.

It's WAY cheaper. Think of all the money they can bury you with! <<High Five!>>

I realized SA's girl is basically that Selena Gomez song "when youre ready come and get it nanana na nanana na"

"You don't gotta worry its an open invitation, ill be sitting here real patient".

Tell her to come over tonight my man. Do it. Do it.

Just made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and OJ for the overnight crew. Very nice of some of the parents to clean a lot up last night, not as much to do today.

I made some scrambled today. Holy hell do I have it dialed in. So good. Also heated up some oak sausage links and English muffins. Tasty.

Then did some work, hit the pool, drank, fcked in the pool for a while, took some sexy pics, then moved on.

I can't just do the circumcision in the hospital brv it's a big deal. Family flew in and such.

Jew coxksucker

Takes a lot of dough to throw a party.

[quote name=Napa Lite' timestamp='1376847847' post='Bump.

467]

I realized SA's girl is basically that Selena Gomez song "when youre ready come and get it nanana na nanana na"

"You don't gotta worry its an open invitation, ill be sitting here real patient".

Tell her to come over tonight my man. Do it. Do it.

Actually, his girl is more like Jenny to his Forrest Gump

• Like 1

i'll give you that one

Just remember, my lifelong best friend, they got married right after she completely ran out of every other option, and right before she died of AIDS.

Your future is bright, bff!

• Like 1

who is this "they" you mention in his case?

Yeah, good point.

Spent the day at Huntington Beach today. My goodness the hotties walking around there, including up main street around all the bars and restaurants, in bikini's was mind blowing. So Cal women ain't no joke.

I absolutely love the ocean. I wish to hell I could afford to live closer but rent in the area for 3/2 or 4/2 homes is + - $3,000 a month.

I guess we'll keep driving an hour to visit.

Hey Strat, I think I might have gotten invited to another wedding today.

Out of nowhere I get a message from a friend of a friend whom I've met a few times asking for my address and I know he's getting married in the next few months. No idea what else he'd need my address for and I asked our mutual friend and he thinks wedding invite, too. Probably just knows I'm a decent gift giver and im a helluva wedding guest. Jokes on him in that ill more than drink my gift amount. Or maybe its not open bar anything. That would be lame.

ask him if the bride is dating and if you could get her number

someone on reddit apparently spoiled everything about Dexter this season. called every plot twist. obviously a writer or someone involved in the process. too funny.

no one's ever gonna top the "SpoilerToTheKnee" account on reddit that just randomly PMed a bunch of game of thrones spoilers to people.

• Like 1

Birthday party on Saturday, dinner with a girlfriend on Sunday.

The birthday party is a little concerning. I have this nagging suspicion I need to bring a gift, more than a bottle of wine. I don't know what to bring, and feel like I'm going to end up doing something terrible, like giving gift certificates McDonald's.

Oh! And yoga, definitely yoga. This is the weekend for me to start!

Okay, well I didn't go to yoga. I decided to put myself in a fugue state and watch 10+ episodes of Gossip Girl in 12 hours.

I feel like I whiffed it on Saturday night. I did not bring wine on Saturday night because the birthday girl has family who works for a winery. I brought other stuff, hope she likes it, spent more than $50 less than $100, so so far, so good. I drove deep in the Valley, the party was in a huge house not to my taste that was purchased with tv money. There's a pool, a lifeguard, catered tacos, etc.

I'm feeling a little awkward, I don't really know that many people at the party, and although I found a friendly glass of rose, it still feels weird. Eventually, I get out of my head, chit chat here and there. There's birthday stuff, music, and I find myself talking to a woman who I don't know--but I know the connecting thread of how I know Birthday Girl, and how woman knows Birthday Girl, so that gives us enough to talk for a while. So the woman is talking to me, asks me where I live, and when I tell her, immediately goes into the matchmaker mode of "Oh! My friend Bob lives near there. He's got a good job. I should set you up."

I stiffened, my face froze, and then she's asking me and looking at my hands, "You aren't single?" No, I'm single, my divorce came through last year, and she's already breezed on to, "Well, if you change your mind, tell Birthday Girl, and I'll pass along his number." Whiffff.

Later that night when I got home, I got a text from a male friend I have tried my best to Friend Zone, after midnight asking how I'm doing. I ignored it, and the one I got tonight. I really like having him in my life, but it's not like that for me.

I don't understand inertia and momentum. I'm not at rest. I keep plugging away at my life, and it seems like it needs ever greater efforts to keep moving forward.

• Like 1

Yikes. If he does it again you might have to say something back about how great of a friend he is. Be clear but not hurtful. He's probably convinced himself you've just been asleep or didn't see the texts and its definitely not that you're ignoring him. Or I assume most guys do that. I text a girl and if she doesn't respond within 30 minutes I assume she wants nothing to do with me ever again and I go about mentally deleting her from my life.

And fwiw, from the outside it looks like you're doing pretty good in life right now, so don't sweat it.

This hotels attitude towards time is really fn up my routine. Fitness center doesn't open till 6, breakfast at 6:30 and I have to be ready to go at 7. NOT MUCH TIME FOR NAPA TO SIT QUIETLY AND MENTALLY PREPARE FOR THE DAY.

I didn't sleep well last night. This afternoon is gonna be rough. But that's okay because I can basically sit at my desk and do nothing and no one would notice or care.

I need to go to store. I'm out of apples. Been eating a lot of apples lately. Always golden delicious. I'm not a fan of red apples. Only green.

I'll choke down a banana (haha) for the health reasons but I don't love it. Same goes for some carrots but I guess I don't want to die in my 40s so I need to do better with my eating and exercising.

Breaking bad was okay last night, wasn't blown away or anything.

Happy Monday!

No spoilers.

Bananas are great. I renewed my enjoyment for apples by buying one of those apple slicer too things. A good Fuji is tough to beat.

Grapes are fantastic. I do love fruits and veggies, it's amazing that I'm a tub. I guess my love of bread trumps all