• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

let me ask you a question. if you had to watch a movie right now and The Departed and The Town were your two choices which would you choose?

i'd have to go with the Town. that's a damn fine movie.

It's usually in the mornings. Someone else touches me at nights

If you make your album private, does it not allow you to post pics? Arghhhh

let me ask you a question. if you had to watch a movie right now and The Departed and The Town were your two choices which would you choose?

i'd have to go with the Town. that's a damn fine movie.

Easy choice. The Departed. The Town has a terrible ending.

Maybe tomorrow you can start

I just really gave it to the Dolphins twitter feed. No mention of the Dustin Keller cart off, which is being reported numerous other places as a gruesome knee injury. I gave them a what for

• Like 2

Maybe tomorrow you can start

I just really gave it to the Dolphins twitter feed. No mention of the Dustin Keller cart off, which is being reported numerous other places as a gruesome knee injury. I gave them a what for

Keller was the centerpiece of my plan for this year's fantasy draft too. Tannehill was going to be looking at him early and often. Devastating injury.

Somehow my son's baptism with 35 people is going to cost me almost three grand. And that's after saying "no" to the two-tier $480 cake that serves 50 people. I don't understand this life anymore.

Isn't 2/4 LHE just a card catching contest? Knowing when to fold, everything is a showdown. You should've asked for a killpot scenario, or at least half kill

you basically never bluff. I bluffed once and took down a 3BB pot, felt like god.

I think I made like 25BBs in that game, mostly on a hand where I flopped the nut straight and some retard turned the lower end and kept reraising me while a guy with a set was just hating his goddamn life. some old black guy was like "what you doin at this table with them black chips son" and I shot back "just showing off my three-figure net worth. I can tell you're impressed"

• Like 1

Currently in a tent in my back yard with my ******* dog who won't go to sleep. About 10 kids and a few adults asleep on the lawn or in tents. BBQ, pool party movie night was a tremendous hit.

Kids swam and played until about 8:30. Lit the tiki torches and fire pit around 8:00. 9:00 we put on goonies under the most amazing night sky. Felt like we were on the pirates of the Caribbean ride with moon behind the clouds.

At 10:40 ish people started clearing out. We put on flight of the navigator next. Most passed out but a few stayed up for the whole thing. I made a vat of Mai tais plus we went through a few cases of beer and a couple jugs of sailor Jerry. All said I think 75+ were here throughout the day. About 50 watched the movie.

The cool thing was that this was most of kids first viewing of the goonies. I'm not drink enough to pass out, but my dog calmed down while typing this.

• Like 2

Somehow my son's baptism with 35 people is going to cost me almost three grand. And that's after saying "no" to the two-tier $480 cake that serves 50 people. I don't understand this life anymore.

$2650 for Eli's bris. I had all this money a year ago and it's gone.

"just showing off my three-figure net worth. I can tell you're impressed"

ps. I love Strat.

Why the h-e-double hockey sticks are you guys spending so much money on that sh%t?

I paid like $100 for the hospital to circumcise my boys. That was cheaper.

I didn't baptize my kids, so that was free. That was cheaper also.