I Called In Sick Today

Balls will be going into a simple sauce.

Heinz Chili Sauce mixed with current jelly. One bottle of each. Double, triple or quadruple as needed. I don't like it with grape jam because it becomes too sweet

Meatballs were 2 to 1 ratio of ground beef to ground pork. Just once, I will make them 1 part each of beef, pork and veal.

I've stopped reading the recipe to make the balls so I eyeball the breadcrumbs, parley, garlic, onion and spices. No complaints yet. We shall see. I get carried away buying too much meat, then we have tons of balls

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I just took them out and slapped them into to pot with the heated up sauce. About 5 didnt make it to the sauce

These are one bite balls and they are pretty good

so asking around some more, it's far less rare than I thought for my employer to negotiate on pay. they would legitimately never be able to promote from within if they weren't doing this, it occurred to me.

anyway, I'm going to ask for more money when they offer the deal and decline if they stick to 32. there are actually three other groups that really want to hire me at this point, so I'm totally fine to stand my ground. like that guy in Florida.

• Like 1

Well at least you have that lawyer thing to fall back on if your wife ever gives you your balls back.

Yeah I hate not going to work every day. It's the worst.

Don't you have a tea party town hall to go to and get out all this anger?

Yeah but I read a lot of news now and tea party town halls are topical. And if I don't find a job soon I may have to get one of those auto loans. I own two cars! Double the money!

• Like 1

I don't know which way he leans, honestly. he probably is a little to the right because he's been successful in life, but I'm not sure and I hope he doesn't share (for his sake).

again, there are only so many things you can be sure of about tilt.

may your child go on to be more inexplicably famous than the most famous Eli to date.

Because Eli Whitney is a great name. A great name means a lot.

Edit: most people seem to want to know if he is named after Eli manning. Sigh. I tell them nope, Eli stone. Great show.

• Like 1

I mean, 125% APR. That doesn't seem correct.

I thought legislation was passed to stop predatory lending. Shylock's dont charge that much juice

Poor poor people. Always getting squeezed

Brvy and Randy's exchange on FB gave me a headache. Brvy, watch the walmart documentary The High Cost of Low Price. It wasn't fantastic, it was very anecdotal but it made its point.

I think bible but that's because I'm a good Christian boy.

Strat...your résumé has to be looking sweet. I hope you can quantify all the dollars you're saving for your company.

I can send what I got if you wanna see. it is looking pretty sweet, and honestly I shifted back toward taking the promo just so I can upgrade the job title. boom. raises all up in this bitch.

one person commented on that email I sent out yesterday at like 5. he said, I think you nailed it, but the VPs probably all looked at it and decided it would take too much time to understand and closed the email assuming you were right.

I am guessing that's probably close to the truth.

• Like 1

I was more just making a general comment that I think your big break is right around the corner and I can't wait for it.

Today the bosses daughter was down in our office visiting her fiancée and she just goes "napa...I just decided that our goal should be finding you a plus one for our wedding next year" and I just said That's fine but, I wasn't even expecting to get a "one" to your wedding. And then she told me I should get on online and a lot of her friends do the "tinder" app or something and I just need to just get over myself and go online.

• Like 1